Website review please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j8yba

Reaction score
Hi Guys, ive just finished "re-doing" our salon website, it uses HTML5 which is great, but i have a feeling it gets broken on some versions of IE or Chrome.

Could some of you just have a look at it and browse a few pages and let me know whether its working ok for you.

And if you have any other comments, feedback or suggestions i'd appreciate them, no matter how harsh!

Website is Hair Salon Southport | HairDressers | Hair Extensions | iSalon UK

Im about to post a link on facebook telling everyone its been updated but obviously dont want to if its not working properly.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

loving the website, very professional and very trendy,

just a few comments!!!
the pink and green are very bright and some ppl will have probs looking at it for too long
pics are brilliant, loving them
personally think that new clients want to see prices and dont always wnat to put in their details first, think you may lose clients that way but just my personal opinion

good luck xx

sorry for above, the bullet points didnt come out and writing just phased into one!!

Jay

I absolutely love your website, it's fresh and exciting. I wish your salon was nearer to me:sad:

I viewed from my iPad and had no problems looking at the whole site.

Just 2 small observations:

On the nail page, in the 1st sentence you could get rid of 'an'.

On the home page, the slide show is a bit jerky and its slightly irritating as a result, if the photos had a smoother transition it would be perfect.

Kathie x

Last edited:
very nice! looks professional and well presented :)

Thanks everyone, I'll look into the main photo slider, it seems fine on my pc but that's always the way isn't it!

so long as its working 99% on all of your browsers that's the main thing.

Latest posts

Back