website uploading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hiya geeks, hope someone can help me with this............i re-done my website last night, and uploaded it, using my ftp programme. anyway its uploaded ok, but it hasnt changed on the web, any ideas why!!!!

Have you made sure that it has gone into the correct directory on your server? If you do ctrl and F5, it may be that it just needs refreshed on your PC.

What did you change, maybe we can check to see if we can see the changes.

Hope that helps.

PLEASE......someone - my webby is still not showing the change, but it is showing it at the ntlworld link on my signature (My Web) - i want it to show at Hard as Nails but it still wont, i have done everything the same as i did when i uploaded it the previous times, when ive changed the layout etc, so cant understand why the trouble this time. i know it says it depends on your pc etc, but ive been trying to get this up for 2 days now.
another thing - does the web hosting people have anything to do with it - im using 1 & 1 hosting at the mo - i dont have a clue about these things.
wished id got someone else to deal with it all.....................

Wish i had the knowledge to help G but i dont sorry.

Shame seany isnt around he would know.

Seems to be showing Hard As Nails now ??? Sometimes when you make a minor change it can be temperamental and may take a little while, this only happens once in a blue though.

Seems to be showing Hard As Nails now ??? Sometimes when you make a minor change it can be temperamental and may take a little while, this only happens once in a blue though.

Hard as Nails that one is the old lay out flower

Hard as Nails - this is the new layout

i know both of these links look the same, but they do actually have diff addys

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back