Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjo

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just made my website live,
If you have a sec some feedback would be great. WWW.soonails.co.uk

Thank you
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi TJo have had a look at your website in safari on my iPad.

Firstly I really like how the intro page is clear from the outset exactly what it is you do and everything you offer. A great way to draw customers in to find out more :)

This may be my iPad but none of the links on your homepage are working. You need to check this out hon.

There are a few typing errors and I'll try list them so you can find them
-your tag line requires no s on occasion
-About page needs full stops at the end of paragraphs
-Shellac page check sp on revolutionary, those, don't, protection, nails, flexible, Favourite (you've used the US spelling)
Again make sure you use full stops at the end of paragraphs and apostrophes in don't & can't

I know it sounds pedantic but not sure what you want feedback on hon. I'm happy to proofread the whole thing but don't want you to think I'm tearing it to bits!!

Lovely nails on the enhancement page - is there any chance you can tailor the colour scheme of the site more to tone with your logo?

Hth's hon overall you can see you've put a lot of thought into the content etc xx (I'm currently doing mine! Yawn!)

Thank you I need honest opinion,cos when you have read to 100 times you read what you want it to say and not what is actually there. I noticed the links didn't work on my phone too so will look at rvat

That's what I thought - I always have to get someone else to read it as you said 100 times over you know what's meant to be there!!

Would you like me to check the other pages?

hiya i couldnt find your website at all hun, do you want to put a link on here to it?x

I copied & pasted the URL x

Yes if you get chance to check it that would be great.

http://www.soonails.co.uk/

Thanks x

On the Shellac page the bullet points are on top of the photo. Either realign or amend the layout slightly I guess to fix it :)

I really like that everything in the gallery actually looks like its been done by you :)

And I love that you are from Braintree! I used to spend a lot of time there when I was younger staying with friends :D

I want to have all the images on there as my own, there is no point me putting a image of some amazing nails cos then my clients may be disappointed.

exactly how I feel :D shame not all websites believe this is how it should be :confused:

Hi,

Still a few spelling mistakes - hands and feet treatment menu, last para, please 'fontact' shd be 'contact'
Other Treatments - Take Out 'Please insert text here' before Sienna X

I like the fact that "The Must Have For Every Occassion" is anchored on every page, really nice link, but it looks like it needs centered? Might just be my laptop though but work checking.

As someone's already said, the links on the homepage don't seem to be working, neither does the Other Treatments link on the Treatment Page (on the page itself, not on the menu bar on the right) and the Contact doesn't client through to anything on the few pages that I tried.

Love the colours you've gone for and a really nice touch to tell people in About Us why you chose your name.

Well done, it's definitely getting there!

Tx

Thank you, the links are not working and I haven't worked out why, its really annoying me

Latest posts

Back