wedding art- ideas please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
my m8 asked me yesterday when i was doin her nails if i wud do sum nail art for her wedding (not till nxt july-but wanna get a head start on the design ideas).

Have a few designs in mind, but wondered if ne1 cud help give me sum ideas, she wants sumthing quite individual and different, but not out landish, she wants it to be quite subtle.

Ne thoughts and ideas wud b much appreciated!:lol:

cumon, please help me!

Sawasdee ka

The flowers dawn and gloria have i think are beautifull for wedding they are very pretty .

Lace nails is beautifull for a wedding i have looked photos of lady marry with lace nails .

Mui from Thailand

I think a stunning idea ;) Iv'e thought about is to use small flowers that will match the smaller flowers featured in the brides bouquet. So the colours chosen for the bouquet match the brides nails :cool:

Lesley u ate a *star*!

That is a fab idea, if i cud c u rite now, i'd give u a big kiss!! LOL

Cheers hun!!!:)

luckybird21 said:
my m8 asked me yesterday when i was doin her nails if i wud do sum nail art for her wedding (not till nxt july-but wanna get a head start on the design ideas).

Have a few designs in mind, but wondered if ne1 cud help give me sum ideas, she wants sumthing quite individual and different, but not out landish, she wants it to be quite subtle.

Ne thoughts and ideas wud b much appreciated!:lol:
Here are a couple of pages from a website which are specifically wedding nails:

http://www.nailpro.com/gallery/0603.asp
http://www.nailpro.com/gallery/0604.asp

;) cheers carole, everyone here is soooo helpful, I love u all!

393000_0230-med.JPG

Here's a pic of some nail art samples I have done for weddings recently. All using Creative enamels and u cud tailor the flowers/rhinestones to match the bridal colour scheme.

HTH
Shaza :biggrin:

They are lovely Shaza xx

Hiya,
these are a few wedding nails I did for my nail-art class.
Very similar to Shaza's I think.
Oooh! and thanx for the compliment, Mui :)

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 16,636
:D beautiful nails geeks!

I've done a load of samples like that (must take pic and post them so every1 can c) showed her them and she wants sumthing different, i txt her about lesleys idea and she got well excited!
so again thanxs lesley, u really r a star!

Glad I could help Babe :cool: Post us a pic when you do them ;)

haven't attempted flower wedding art yet, but cud appreciate pointers on sum i have done!

afraid to say sum pics aren't too clear, and sum of the nails may look slightly grubby, where thay have been man-handled by clients, but kinda need advice on bettering them.

so here goes......nothing.....

2614characters_and_hearts_Custom_.jpg

2614flower_power_Custom_.jpg

2614stripes_Custom_.jpg

2614misc_Custom_.jpg

2614french_with_a_twist_Custom_.jpg

so what do u think, wud u trust me with ure wedding nails? i wudn't!

Hiya,
I sure would trust you with my nails!
Some great work there ... and very neat.
I think your bride will love her nails ;)

I'd trust you with my nail art! You're very accurate and neat so i'm sure the wedding ones will be as good if not better!! :)

Youre designs are great you will have no troubl doing wedding nails! Just practise and go for it!

thanx, reale needed a boost in confidence.

they do say the hardest person to impress is yourself. you r ure worst critic, n all that.

They are great, you should be really proud, your nail extensions were pretty fab to!

Ive got your address will post you some info on weddings, watch for the postie!!!!!

They look fine, its hard sometimes to impress yourself. But it looks like we all likes them. Just keep trying to come up with new ideas, you are only restricted by your imagination, let it run :Dwild.

Carole,

Do you know any websites that show step by step nail art i've been asked by a client for flames/fire on her nails but dont seem to be getting it right.

Can you help me?

jodie.

Latest posts

Back