Wedding breakfast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone offers a sort of breakfast eg tea toast croissants for a bridal party when they are in the salon having there hair done? Do you charge extra for this? What sort of things do you supply? X

I'm not a salon owner, but that's a brilliant idea. You could buy half bottles of mimosas to have with warm croissants. I'd just factor it into your price, and your brides will think you are super cool :)

Can't help but what a fab idea x

I don't do an actual breakfast but I have fizz, chocs and nibbles and they have exclusive use of the salon :)

I went with my friend (bride) and 2 other bridesmaids to the hairdressers to get hair up for her wedding a few weeks ago and they provided bucks fizz, croissants and little professionally decorated cupcakes. It was totally unexpected but a really nice touch.

We supply a cheese & kabana & dip platter and a selection of fruit juices and the bridal party supplies the bubbly. The croissants sound great though I might start getting them too.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

Forgot to say, we don't charge extra it is factored into the cost and we can have a bit of a pick at it throughout the day also if we start too early to have our breakfast.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

I have different packages, you can have a breakfast, we usually get champagne in, croissants danish pastries and strawberries and a bouquet of flowers! Or if I'm mobile then some fizz and chocolates! And flowers! X x

I find as I work mobile (and as someone who has server food allergies myself) that you have to be careful what you bring into peoples homes as quite a few of my client have food allergies to the point that even breathing it in can set them off.

I'm sure most people would say of they had food allergies, but some don't.

So I would make a point of asking about food allergies etc before the wedding day as their are some great gluten/wheat/dairy/nut free alternatives out there so no one gets left out.

Just my 2 cents worth any way!

We provide bucks fizz, fruit juices, croissants & jams for our wedding breakfasts at no extra cost, and send a card and small gift for the couple from our team. It always goes down a treat as brides never get chance to eat on their busy day and adds that special touch. xx

I would also check with your insurers to see if you need extra cover because even of you are not charging for the food or drink you may still be liable if someone gets food poisoning etc from the food you served them.

I find as I work mobile (and as someone who has server food allergies myself) that you have to be careful what you bring into peoples homes as quite a few of my client have food allergies to the point that even breathing it in can set them off.

I'm sure most people would say of they had food allergies, but some don't.

So I would make a point of asking about food allergies etc before the wedding day as their are some great gluten/wheat/dairy/nut free alternatives out there so no one gets left out.

Just my 2 cents worth any way!

Such a good point! x

I would also check with your insurers to see if you need extra cover because even of you are not charging for the food or drink you may still be liable if someone gets food poisoning etc from the food you served them.

agree with you here and also if you have food on the premises or to bring out to someone's house a food health inspector may get involved which would be a total pain in the neck....

I think it is a lovely idea but you just need to be careful and check you have all the bases covered.

Latest posts

Back