Wedding day hell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Im sitting here painfully with a fratured tail bone. Went to my cousin wedding yesterday and fell backwards down a step while leaving the church.
Ambulance men said it was there first time on a wedding video omg how embrassing.

Oh babe, right pain in the butt aint it...................
hope you get better soon
love Ruth xxx

Oh no Lesley Hope your ok and not in pain still how will you sit and do the nails your have to stand up LOL Sounds very embarasing and very painful you poor thing :cry:

Love Looxx
get better soon hun healing thoughts are on there way to you!!!

owch! hope you get well soon xxx

you poor thing, i hope everything heals quickly (your bum and confidence). Take it easy, and just remember, someday you'll laugh at all of this.

I dunno Lesley ... some people will do anything to take the play away from the bride :lol:
Seriously though, You must be in terrible pain I hope you get well soon. xx.

oooooooooooooooooooeeeeeer lesley thats sounds sooooooooo painfull!
hope your feeling better soon chick!,DEBS.x :)

best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!

OOh i hope you feel better soon, you'll have to sit on a rubber ring, that might help.:cry:

Hi Lesley

Hope you (and your bum! :lol: ) are feeling better very soon.

Sounds really painful :cry: so make sure you invest in some good cushions to sit on and I'm sure that'll help no end ;)

G. xx

Thanks Guys for all your kind comments :biggrin:
I will be at home for the next 3 weeks plus, so will be on the pc and vibrating heat cushion alot lol

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Oh babe, right pain in the butt aint it...................
hope you get better soon
love Ruth xxx
Did you mean that to be so funny Ruth......lol
"right pain in the butt aint it..................."

Hope your feeling better soon Lesley, i remember falling over on skates when i was a kid and hitting the tail bone..but braking it..ouchhhhhhhh

Get well soon!!

lesley1965 said:
Im sitting here painfully with a fratured tail bone. Went to my cousin wedding yesterday and fell backwards down a step while leaving the church.
Ambulance men said it was there first time on a wedding video omg how embrassing.

Hiya

Oh you les only you could do that! Hope your better soon.

Lesley I'm really sorry about you coxix (have no idea how to spell that but that looked exciting) - hang in there sweet heart xx;)

vicky said:
Did you mean that to be so funny Ruth......lol
"right pain in the butt aint it..................."

Hope your feeling better soon Lesley, i remember falling over on skates when i was a kid and hitting the tail bone..but braking it..ouchhhhhhhh

Get well soon!!
Yep Vicky, Lesley knows my sense of humour, but also knows that I only wish her well xxxxx

ooh hope you feel better soon, i know how much it must hurt coz i once leapfrogged over a bollard and whacked mine and it killed so i bet your in agony, take care and take loads of painkillers!! (bet you wont be going to a wedding again) lol , love dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back