Wedding deals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hi lovely geeks! 😁
I was wondering if you could advise me on bridal deals that you do? How many trials? Any discounts or deals you do?
I'm fairly new to all this and have had a bride to be ask me about treatments for her wedding... I'd really like to offer her a package deal or something special! Ideas please :)
The treatments I do are Shellac and spraytanning .
X

Anyone...☺️?

Are you mobile?

Can you do a hands, toes & tan package? Can you get her bridesmaids? Mother? Find out how many people you can get in before you work out a price.

Try to get a tanning party with 4 paying guests offer to do brides free.

Do hands & toes together at a discount... Say 10%.

I usually tan the bride once, a month before the wedding... The ideal trial time is her hen party! :)

Xx

Hi, yea I'm mobile :). Thanks for your reply. That sounds likes good idea .. It's all so new to me! Lol

Hi, yea I'm mobile :). Thanks for your reply. That sounds likes good idea .. It's all so new to me! Lol

Not a problem :) ive done a few wedding parties, & its a good chance to get several bookings in one place.

My brides have all been made up to get a discount as anything to do with a wedding the price is usually hiked up.

Plus its the day before the wedding its not so stressful & a really good atmosphere.

If you got a few people, you could not offer them the discount but do the brides toes for free as a thanks for getting the work. Id only do that if there was quite a few. :) xx

Latest posts

Back