Wedding fayre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariposaKelly

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

Im a mobile spray tanner and I've been asked to attend a wedding fayre in my city so i will have a stall :D its all very exciting... Im taking my kit with me to show people who may not have had a tan before what it all looks like and answer any questions they may have.

I'm making t-shirts for a couple of my friends to wear (with my business name on) who will be helping me on the stall and I'm going to spray them so potential clients can see what my tan looks like, hopefully I'm going to be able to actually spray people on the day too for a discounted fee.

Im just wondering if any of you have some great ideas on what else i can do, ill have a table but all it will have on it is business cards, promotional material on the solution i use and my diary if anyone wants to book, I'm hoping to target brides and hen parties through this....

Any ideas would be really appreciated xxx

Hi geeks :)

Im a mobile spray tanner and I've been asked to attend a wedding fayre in my city so i will have a stall :D its all very exciting... Im taking my kit with me to show people who may not have had a tan before what it all looks like and answer any questions they may have.

I'm making t-shirts for a couple of my friends to wear (with my business name on) who will be helping me on the stall and I'm going to spray them so potential clients can see what my tan looks like, hopefully I'm going to be able to actually spray people on the day too for a discounted fee.

Im just wondering if any of you have some great ideas on what else i can do, ill have a table but all it will have on it is business cards, promotional material on the solution i use and my diary if anyone wants to book, I'm hoping to target brides and hen parties through this....

Any ideas would be really appreciated xxx

I would make sure you get a n
on refundable deposit if clients want to book at the event:)

Many brides get could up in the moment during bridal events and book loads of things up and then cancel ad they can't afford it or change their minds.

Many people go to these events to price match and try and get good deals.

how about approching your tanning provider for free samples and poping them in a little goody bag with business card, price list etc

People going to these events normally expect free makeupover or tans so I wounldnt waste your product and rep by discounting your prices.

Last edited:
Thats a great idea, i didnt even think of that!

i did a wedding fair a few weeks ago and its a long day!!!! to be honest id just go with the t shirts, flyers and your friends, have your pop up tent their for them to see and just talk to ppl, there wasa girl doing loads of hair demos at mine and she didnt have time to talk to ppl so didnt get any bookings! where as i was chatting to ppl all day and no demos and got 3 bookings!! one of them being from another exhibitor whose daughter is getting married xxx

Latest posts

Back