Wedding Fayre's - any ideas please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
I have the chance to exhibit at a forthcoming hotel wedding fayre. I am a mobile Beauty Therapist. Has anyone done this before? I was thinking of trying to display some posters/table cards and have some leaflets and business cards available, but I cant think of anything else to do??
Thank you.:idea:

we did a local wedding fayre a couple of weeks ago, we do bridal hair and beauty. We just had a table with lots of photos of previous bridal hair, make up and nails on it aswell as some leaflets about the salon and the products we use etc. We also had a really nice banner made which we had hung up behind us. To stop us getting bored we did demonstrations of make up and bridal hair, we took along our own model. The actual fayre was quite quiet but we are doing a bigger one later this month so it might be more exciting!!
HTH :)

I would take a model or 2, I've never been to a bridal fayre myself but I have been to other exhibitions and its a lot of time stood about and then when someone comes its hard not to be too much if you know what I mean.

If you have demo's going on it will draw people to you and you could maybe do a nail on brides, etc or do a simple updo on them.

take a mobile couch or chair and do 10 min massages as samples for a couple of pounds will pay for table and attract custom

Thanks for your help and ideas! I will give them some consideration x

You could also do nail painting or nail art (if you do that)

Latest posts

Back