Wedding fayres

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
With wedding season upon us and wedding fares Goin on I currently do spray tans and nails do people find these successful and is there alot of competition at the fares loads of other therapists
Thanks

Hi
I have my first one soon only advertising my tanning. What kind of things are you putting on your stall?

Katy

dont pay out too much money for the stall.....i have done wedding fairs and although i got a client or 2 from them for their wedding, that was all it was for. most people that already have regular treatments/tans/nails tend to go there for their wedding or their local hairdressers where they can get everything done together so although you may get one offs its not great for trying to get regular clients xx

I did one but wouldn't bother again, was a waste of tiime and money.
No customers at all.

I got some good jobs from mine but again dont pay out too much for the stall as said above! I was the only therapist there apart from a beauty school! x

Hi. I tend to get a lot of bookings from wedding fayres. I always make sure there is a Catwalk on and do the models make up. It is much better for the (potential) client to see. I also make sure that I do the make up in full view of everyone, so they can see me working. This invites them top come over and feel more confident.
If you offer this free, then you dont pay for your stall ;-)
Hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back