Wedding Fayres

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
We are thinking of promoting our business at local wedding fayres. What is the best way to find out where and when they are being held?

We thought that the best way to find out was to call the local hotels and just ask, but is there a "list" of this sort of thing somewhere?

Any help appreciated.

If you go to a bridal show you can find out how to get a booth there. I do one that a local radio station puts on twice a year. The first time I did it was back in Sept. And then I just did it again this past weekend. The one in Sept I didn't get a single client from, this time I had 5 people book Full Sets of Lashes! Then the next day one of my demo girls called to see if she could schedule 2 of her friends! It worked out VERY well for me this time around.

they offtern have wedding fayers at the race course try giving them a ring to see when the next is sceduled, thay also used to have them at the lakes court hotel however not sure how that stands now it has changed hands! xx

We are thinking of promoting our business at local wedding fayres. What is the best way to find out where and when they are being held?

We thought that the best way to find out was to call the local hotels and just ask, but is there a "list" of this sort of thing somewhere?

Any help appreciated.

Hi

Try www.theweddingguide.co.uk they usually list the venues and dates.:hug:

When you go to the supermarket next time have a quick look through the bridal mags, they sometimes even have one thats for your area...

I got married December 2008 and went to loads of bridal fayres...google bridal fayres in your area.

Good Luck x

Latest posts

Back