Wedding hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty-in-pink

Reaction score
Hi all my friend is wanting me to do her wedding party hairs do you charge for a trial and how much would you charge for bride, and 3 bridesmaids hair up?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Definitely charge for a trial, it's your time and time is money. Even if it is a friend it's time where you could of been making money :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389393272.654934.jpg This is our bridal price list £20 call out charge but these are salon prices.

Hi thabks for the replies true but I didnt want to charge too much but thats gave me a few ideas thankyou

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 52366 This is our bridal price list £20 call out charge but these are salon prices.

Hi Hun lovely price list ( don't want to be rude or anything ) just thought is let you know there is a spelling mistake 'trail' didn't know if this was on your Facebook or website xxx

Can I just jump in and ask a question.
I work with a hairdresser when I do weddings, when she does a trial she only does one style. If they want another then she insists on charging again??
When I do a make up trial I will change it if they ask and it's all in with the one off charge. Normally I will wipe off one eye and redo so they can see the difference etc.
Thanks in advance.
Ps your price list looks lovely

Can I just jump in and ask a question.
I work with a hairdresser when I do weddings, when she does a trial she only does one style. If they want another then she insists on charging again??
When I do a make up trial I will change it if they ask and it's all in with the one off charge. Normally I will wipe off one eye and redo so they can see the difference etc.
Thanks in advance.
Ps your price list looks lovely

My personal opinion on a trial is to try a few things and pick your favourite. That's the time to make changes and make preferences rather than on the morning! If you had to travel/ an additional appointment then it may be different but x

Hi Hun lovely price list ( don't want to be rude or anything ) just thought is let you know there is a spelling mistake 'trail' didn't know if this was on your Facebook or website xxx

Thanks for noticing that, Fortunately they are only flyers for a wedding fayre we are doing today! Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Thanks for noticing that, Fortunately they are only flyers for a wedding fayre we are doing today! Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back