Wedding Hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymanda

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good wedding hair or hair-up course in the North??? I do alot of wedding make-ups and would like to be able to offer hair too.

Thanks Amanda xxx

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

have your tried contacting your local sallys or capital

Your local college should be able to help you out with that course, i know in my part of the world it is a separate course from the regular hair courses

Thanks very much girls but tried both of those and they don't do a hair-up course..... may have to look further a field then if they do offer it were you both live!

Amanda xxx

Toni and guys offer training courses, not sure which courses they do but may be worth getting in touch and asking them :hug:

patrick cameron is the best hair up expert known to man kind . i know from time to time he does courses but i am not sure when but he has amazing books and videos out that are really helpfull , but if you have never done hair then you need to start with the basic hair up techniques as they do become the base of all hair up dos, hope that is helpfull.:smack:

Nathalie Page offers Bridal hair course run over 3 days. She is based in Telford area. Let me know if you want more details.

Nathalie Page offers Bridal hair course run over 3 days. She is based in Telford area. Let me know if you want more details.

Thank you Mrs Clooney, please could you let me have the details of Nathalie Page, that would be great!! ;-)

Thanks too honesty_hair I will also look up patrick cameron's books and videos.

Amanda xxx

Hi Amanda, I just tried to pm you but you box is full. Please clear some space, lol xx

Latest posts

Back