Wedding Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
Guys need your help.

I'm modelling my wedding dress at a wedding fair on Sunday and I have to put my hair in some sort of style!!

Since getting married I've had it cut shorter so it is now between chin and shoulder length but the underneath layers are still short, meaning it'll look silly up (won't it?)

Any ideas what I can do with it? I tried to use my straighteners to curl it but i'm pants!!

Hi there, if you cannot manage it yourself you could put a bit of business your local hairdressers way,
and perhaps have it done professionally for the day,

better still if you know a hairdresser you could do a trade swap ,

I am pretty sure a hairdresser will be able to work wonders with those shorter bits , it amazing what a hairdresser can do with lacquer clips and pins ,
hope you have a nice day and good luck :hug: x

Last edited:
You could try a college, go with an open mind and a pic of your veil or what you would like. Make a couple of appointments so to try different things out and be sure to rebook with the same girl/person. Usually colleges are less expensive and the students have fun doing up hair.

You could try a college, go with an open mind and a pic of your veil or what you would like. Make a couple of appointments so to try different things out and be sure to rebook with the same girl/person. Usually colleges are less expensive and the students have fun doing up hair.

hey yes Jeni , now thats even better why didn't I think of that :eek:

no we never ever got enough hair ups to do in college ,the students would benefit from this great idea :hug:

Latest posts

Back