Wedding make up T&C?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Hello. I just wrote up my t&c for wedding makeup. Is it ok? Should I add or take anything out?

Thank you :) x

Terms & Conditions

This agreement is between the client and House Of Gold.

CLIENT DETAILS
Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:

APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Date(s):
Type:
Time:

Deposits:
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is payable in advance in order to secure the services of a House Of Gold. Wedding/event dates cannot be held open without a deposit. This deposit will be deducted from the final wedding/event price.

Service & Cancellations
We (House Of Gold) agree to provide a personal service on the above dates and for the specified requirements.

Wedding makeup with trial
The trial makeup will need to be paid in full on the date of booking. (this is non-refundable.)
If you are happy with the trial makeup and want to confirm your wedding day booking, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% to secure this within 10 days of your trial date.

Travel expenses
In some situations, I have to charge travel expenses. I try to keep this to a minimum.
I’m based in a NN16 postcode and I’m happy to travel within a 20 mile radius of this area free of charge. Anything outside of this is charged at 50p per mile and would become applicable for both the trial and the wedding.

Parking:
Parking expenses are charged to the client.

DECLARATION
This document will constitute the agreement between you, the client, and House Of Gold.

House Of Gold agrees to undertake the provisions set out in this agreement.

Signed: ................................................. Date: ...................

I, <insert client&rsquo;s name> have read and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
A deposit of <insert amount> is enclosed together with this signed agreement. I confirm that I have retained a copy for my reference.
Client Name: .......................................................
Signed: .............................................................. Date: ...........................

I havent checked my spelling and my keyboard is a bit dodgy at the moment so please do spell check it :)

I made a few changes that I think look a little more professional word wise, however you may not agree :)

I used to have to write a lot of bumph for websites and promo for London venues and hotels in my previous jobs though :)

Hello. I just wrote up my t&c for wedding makeup. Is it ok? Should I add or take anything out?

Thank you :) x

Terms & Conditions

This agreement is between the client and House Of Gold.

CLIENT DETAILS
Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:

APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Date(s):
Type:
Time:

Deposits:
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required in advance to secure the services of House Of Gold for your wedding/event. Booking dates cannot be secured without a deposit. Any deposits will be deducted from the final wedding/event invoice.

Service & Cancellations
We (House Of Gold) agree to provide a personal service on the above dates and for the specified requirements.

Wedding makeup with trial
Makeup trials are reuired to be paid for in full at the time of booking. Please note that any payment for a makeup trial is non-refundable.
Should you wish to confirm your wedding/event booking you will be required to pay a non refundable depoit of 50%. This must be paid within 10 days of your trial date.

Travel expenses
In a situation where travel expensesses apply I will ensure they are kept to a minimum.
I am located in the NN16 postcode and happy to travel within a 20 mile radius on a complementory basis. All locations outside of this radius are charged at 50p per extra (unless you charge for the whole trip?) mile. This is applicable for both the trial and the wedding/event.

Parking:
Any parking costs encoured will be at the clients expense and thus will be added to the final invoice.

DECLARATION
This document will constitute the agreement between you, the client, and House Of Gold.

House Of Gold agrees to undertake the provisions set out in this agreement.

Signed: ................................................. Date: ...................

I, <insert client&rsquo;s name> have read and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
A deposit of <insert amount> is enclosed together with this signed agreement. I confirm that I have retained a copy for my reference.
Client Name: .......................................................
Signed: .............................................................. Date: ...........................

You might also want to include a section on when the rest of the cost is due xx

This is really useful - thanks! I've got my first wedding make up trial next week :) x

Wow thank you for posting and sharing, much appreciated!!

I am aiming to launch a makeup service by the end of year and had jotted some notes for tc's but this is vary very useful!

Thank you again.

Claire xxx

Thanks hollygold for the bump your post has been alot of help :) xx

Latest posts

Back