Wedding makeup prices please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelh80

Reaction score
Hi I have a family Freind asking for wedding package prices?
Anyone give me any help on what I should offer and how much to charge?.This is what they would like-
Bride makeup on wedding day,
Bridesmaid makeup on day.
Mother of bride makeup on day.

Bride makeup trial.
Mother of bride makeup trial.
Do I charge separate for a trial?

The bride Also wants spray tan & lashes?. I was thinking It will probs be a good idear for a spray tan & lashes to may be done as a trial aswell?? Not sure??
Any advice would be great thanks alot xxx

Do you normally offer make up? If so charge whatever you normally charge with a bit of a discount if you want to give one. If not it's hard to say, because it seems to vary by area.

I'd do some research into what local MUAs / salons charge and go with the average.

Definitely do a trial and yes, charge for it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

its hard to work out the costs of make up used so look at how much time it will take and charge accordingly, bear in mind if she just wants a simple bridal look or something more fancy,

when you have done that add together all that she would be having done and discount it slightly if you want, personally i dont as Brides tend to change their mind alot and you end up spending quite a bit of time with them!

Thanks for your help xxx

Latest posts

Back