Wedding nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBella

Reaction score
Hi everyone my sister has asked me if i can do her nails for her wedding in a couple of months and i wondered if anyone had any ideas of what i could do i want to give her plenty to choose from.
She wants something sparkley on her wedding finger and i want to make it really special for her all help will be much appreciated :)

White glitter tips on all nails and one or more diamantes on ring finger or small 3d flower to match her bouquet on ring finger, hth

See what she is having colour wise and do some very subtle nail art to match, plus have a diamonte on the ring fingers or something like that.

Here are a few examples of some i did ages ago, but they may help.

Attachments

• wedding nail examples.jpg
    wedding nail examples.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 856
she is having l&p with white tips those are lovely examples

White glitter tips on all nails and one or more diamantes on ring finger or small 3d flower to match her bouquet on ring finger, hth

I AGREE THE WOULD BE WAY COOL
I LOVE THE IDEA:lol::lol:

mabey you can use a little bit of the fabric from her dress.

mabey you can use a little bit of the fabric from her dress.
I thought that would look nice and asked her but she wants sparkly lol jewels and stuff i was told :irked: so demanding :lol:

Don't even try to change her mind - you'll have a bridal meltdown! (My daughter got married last year - LOL) xx

Don't even try to change her mind - you'll have a bridal meltdown! (My daughter got married last year - LOL) xx
yeah lots of smiling and nodding shes already border meltdown lol she is 33 weeks pregnant and stressing because she cant try the dress on and has an ear infection so she can have what she likes im too scared to say no :lol:

i often try to steer brides away from too sparkly coz can detract from the ring!! if she still wants it how about all nails french but on ring finger of each hand either rhinestones along smile line, or covering whole nail, or completely covering the smile line?

i did my friend's nails for her sisters wedding yesterday and they looked really pretty, handpainted flowers over french to go with her dress. let me kno if u wana see a pic.

hth!! xx

i often try to steer brides away from too sparkly coz can detract from the ring!! if she still wants it how about all nails french but on ring finger of each hand either rhinestones along smile line, or covering whole nail, or completely covering the smile line?

i did my friend's nails for her sisters wedding yesterday and they looked really pretty, handpainted flowers over french to go with her dress. let me kno if u wana see a pic.

hth!! xx
Yeah :) of course i love pics x

Yeah :) of course i love pics x

haha ok!! sorry bout long delay in reply - been searching the threads!

ok - these are my friend's i did http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ophala/IMG_0180.jpg

these are mine - u could do something like that but over french maybe? http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ophala/IMG_0065.jpg

or something like this..
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ophala/IMG_1046.jpg

or something like this either in clear or in a colour to match her wedding theme...
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ophala/IMG_0183.jpg

hope i've given u some ideas! please show us whatever u do!! xx

Last edited:
They are beautiful ill have to get her around and have a play :) deffo given me some ideas thank you

years ago I used to make a chevron french and put tiny pearls on the french. For those of you who don't know what I mean: you stard your french up high on the nail at about 9:00 and go down to the free edge at a slant, then repeat on the other side. It was called a chevron because there used to be a gas station chain that had a logo sign painted blue with a white chevron sign on it.
Anyway I don't know what we techs call it now, but It looks really cool as a french with pearls down the slants on both sides and one pearl in the middle. And I think a pretty 3d flower would look nice on her ring fingers.
Tess

Type 'wedding nail art' into your browser, you will be amazed at what you can find on the internet.
I did this a while ago when a bride asked for nail art, we were able to sit together and look at pics on the computer, when she found what she liked we started practicing for the big day.
HTH :hug:

another idea how you can put the rhinestones!I did this for my client who 's her wedding dress was pink!I had done all her nails with pink french and on ring fingers i did this!
pink2.jpg

Latest posts

Back