Wedding nail help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
I've been asked to create something similar as the pic posted.. however I've never really been good at free hand art! And stamping always seems to be a faff for me! Is there another way I can creat little flowers on my French for my bride to be x

Attachments

• IMG_6109.PNG
    IMG_6109.PNG
    989.2 KB · Views: 117
What a sweet design. I think with little flowers like that, the most difficult part is getting the petal placement correct and even. Somethimg that helps is drawing guidelines like in the pic, then forming the petals around the lines.

20170519_014437.png
images-85.jpg

Another way these could easily be replicated is to use a dotting tool to form the petals, then use a small brush or orange stick to drag through the centre to elongate the petals. This technique is easier with gel polish/gel paint than acrylic paint.

If your client also likes round petals, you could even create the petals with dot glitter.

Have a play! I'm sure you'll come up with something gorgeous!

I'm useless at free hand art too which is why I persevered with stamping. Once you've cracked it it's not a faff.

You could use water decals for the flowers and then a dotting tool.

You can buy flower water decals on eBay which look nice.

I'd say no unless I was confident. It's her wedding , she wants perfection - u may both just be disappointed if you try this for the first time on her wedding set so make sure u practice it lots first xx

Sorry to jump on your post! I'm looking for some advice on how to achieve the perfect French manicure without using a stencil any tips would be great! Thanku! X

Latest posts

Back