Wedding Nail ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemgem675

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I know quite a few ladies getting married within the next year or so and just wondered if anyone could share some ideas of different wedding nails they have done?

I want to put together a nail wheel with different styles for wedding nails so clients can get an idea of what they could have or maybe it might entice some of them to book with me for their weddings.

I have a few ideas the classic french mani etc but thought it might be nice if people could share some of their designs for a bit of inspiration.

Look forward to seeing some designs :)

I would say keep designs simple and elegant , dont have to much going on.
Maybe have a design for each kind of bride , look at dresses for ideas.
You can have the Big dress bride so maybe something floral with that, you have big gypsey brides so maybe something a bit bling, then theres a lacey bride , or a minimalistic bride so you could have a simple french manicure design,a holiday bride whos going a broad that you could add some beach colours to corals/pastel colours. And the non traditional bride , maybe a gothy bride design. The list goes on, id find out whats hot and whats not in the bridal world get the latest magazine look for ideas to make each design your own.
Pearls are also quite popular.
Sorry i dont have any designs , but thought id drop you some ideas x

Thank you they are all great ideas i will definitely be doing a bit of research on dresses and styles tonight :) x

I have just uploaded some designs myself in to my album of designs I've done for a bride next week. Feel free to take a look xx

im doing a wedding exhibition on sunday and have just updated my nail art pops for it, heres a pic, look at the front row xx
picture.php

http://www.salongeek.com/picture.php?albumid=6360&pictureid=48185

its hard to just keep doing a version of french so thought i would do a few different for creative brides lol

Thanks guys just waiting for my wheels to come through and i will put some pics up of my designs :) x

One thing i really love for brides is white lace on the tip area.
I did do a bridesmaids nails once and she wanted more and more nail art lol. So it is best to do elegant but also add gypsy wedding style too.

For wedding, I like to keep it simple...as it tends to be too much with the dress. I have done a design of a tribal flower, but the flower was the same colour as what the bridesmaids were wearing :)

Latest posts

Back