Wedding nailart idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
Here are my friends sculptured pink and white nails with some wedding nail art. I used my trusty nail art pens again I love them!!!!! The nail art is of bows and tiny butterflies on the little fingers I love doing butterflies :lol: I had just got some lovely real orchid flowers and just had to take a photo of them they are such beautifull flowers, think that will be my next attempt at nail art. My friend is now hooked on nail art and we do a new design on her every time she has a fill !!!! So it's good for me as I get to be creative and have fun trying out new ideas. There is also a pic of another clients little finger nail art of a flower with sparks. Hope you like them.

Attachments

• wedding nail art bows and butterfly.jpg
    wedding nail art bows and butterfly.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 366,704
  • Wedding bows.jpg
    Wedding bows.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 23,592
  • wedding bows 2.jpg
    wedding bows 2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 7,436
  • nail art little finger.jpg
    nail art little finger.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 33,369
  • Paula's nails flower art little fingers.jpg
    Paula's nails flower art little fingers.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 36,577
Really nice Loo, Such delicate designs.
Well done.

they are brilliant love the bows, fabulous for a bride :)

they look so wonderful! perfect for the bride, dainty and just lovely.

Hi Lucy,

the nail art designs are beautiful!
you mentioned that you use nail art pens, can i ask, what nail art pens do you use?

Jenn

My mum actually got me a set of nail art pens made by Rio from Argos would you believe and they are fantastic good range of colours and they are just like the ones you can get from the professional wholesalers!!!! I also use acrylic paints for some of my nail art designs. The nail art pens come with a fine striper brush too very handy couldnt be without them now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back