wedding nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi all
does anyone know of a good site for wedding nail art?

Peter Pan said:
hi all
does anyone know of a good site for wedding nail art?
Do a search on it coz this has come up before and i put a coupla sites on there.

thanks carole - ive looked at these but most are for supplies, i need one specifically for brides. ive got a client tomorrow (she getting married on sunday) and she wants something totally different. but i cant get my head round anything at the moment, i need some inspiration

Peter Pan said:
thanks carole - ive looked at these but most are for supplies, i need one specifically for brides. ive got a client tomorrow (she getting married on sunday) and she wants something totally different. but i cant get my head round anything at the moment, i need some inspiration
Hi again. Did you try http://www.nailpro.com/gallery.asp

If you go into the archives and look in June of each year they show the bride ones.

Carole Lindsay said:
Hi again. Did you try http://www.nailpro.com/gallery.asp

If you go into the archives and look in June of each year they show the bride ones.

Fiona Barron (aka Natural Nails) does some stunning nail art ideal for brides, really pretty, check out her web site...

I am doing some for a bridesmaid end of August and it really gave me some inspiration...htp

when i put a post on about wedding nail srt, lesley suggested using pressed flowers in the same colours as those in her boquet (sorry really really can't spell)

but ob' alot smaller LOL!

This probably isn't original but I like it - Do french & stick lace on top of the white tip or airbrush the white tip using lace as a stencil.

just clicked on the link debs, and it won't work for me for some strange reason, it came up with a searc.

must be my computer, only had this one for a month!

I did some wedding nails recently. I did a french with the MTW under fibreglass, i then set a flower on both ring fingers, and then put rhinestones onto the other fingers, then on both thumbs, i did aletrnate white pearls and crystal rhinestones on the smile lines, it was relatively simple to do but very effective,

i tend to go with simple ideas that have good bling results.

talented talons said:
I did some wedding nails recently. I did a french with the MTW under fibreglass, i then set a flower on both ring fingers, and then put rhinestones onto the other fingers, then on both thumbs, i did aletrnate white pearls and crystal rhinestones on the smile lines, it was relatively simple to do but very effective,

i tend to go with simple ideas that have good bling results.
Where is the piccie then Wendy???????????
You hide far too much from us, we should be seeing your talent

Hi, have you had a look on www.allthingsnails.co.uk . There are some really lovely designs for brides and bridesmaids on there. I love the french manicure with the diamante' hearts! Hope this helps!:green:

I don't think i can at the mo, but when the site is better i will give it ago, i dont think anything can be done with the gallery. so you'll have to wait.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks girls - ill check out some of the sites youve all suggested

Latest posts

Back