Wedding Nails (ideas for hand painted designs)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I have two bridesmaids to do next Friday and I was working on designs all last night but seemed to end up in a rut with all being pink or peach and haveing a chevron or french finish tipped with either diamontes or glitter...

I see lovely designs all the time on the web but they are all airbrushed and are not possible to acheive hand painting...so does any of you geeks now of any good websites for handpainted nail art...thanks

have you looked on christies website, she does handpainted stuff and it is lovely, look her up in members section , hope this helps love dee

dee said:
have you looked on christies website, she does handpainted stuff and it is lovely, look her up in members section , hope this helps love dee
Thanks Dee - will do

try going to www.nailpro.com and looking in the archives. They have some great step by steps for hand painted and L&P wedding applications

This reply may be a little late, i dont know, but anyways, have a look at my gallery, www.naileuphoria.com, this might give you some inspiration.

Good Luck, Luv Bec

Definately check out Becs site it is lovely. There are some really good designs on there. Might give you some ideas.:D

Hi there....I have some lovely nail art designs for brides/bridesmaids but I think the images are a bit big to upload so I need to make them smaller....but I did some bridesmaids a couple of weeks ago....used the dotter tool to make a pretty 3-petal flower in white in bottom corner, put a diamante and then used the striper brush to make flicks in purple....they already had forever french acrylics on so it looked very elegant.

Dunno if that lil explanation of the design made and sense...will try n upload some piccies - but goodluck with it...I'm sure you'll be brill.

T

Latest posts

Back