Wedding Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been invited to a wedding in three weeks. I would like to wear wedding 'theme' nails (white,lace etc). I'm looking for some inspiration. I know this has been talked about allot. I've looked through the archives for some pictures for ideas but I haven't found many. I've googled too but I've mostly found quite 'gaudy' nails. I'm looking for delicate, white, pretty nails art.

I had the idea of putting minx bridal one for tips. Silver glitter or white dots? pearls? for smile line and custom blend for nail bed? I LOVE bridal nail art. Are there any books/reference where I can get some ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a mix of 2 parts white, 1 part clear and 1 part glitter ( a lovely sparkly one, not a colour one ) and use this for a slight variation on the normal pink and white, very classy and just nice to be a little bit different for their special day, fom there you could dress up as wished, some lovely swirls in white, or if they wanted maybe a 3d flower in their chosen colour theme?? good luck x

Hi Ruthlm

This sounds lovely! I'm going to give this a try and see if I can work on some other nail art. Swirls sound nice. I could add crystals to the middle of the swirls.

that would be lovely, especially on the ring fingers, which of course is such a special thing on their day xx

On a client, I did a colour fade with white, and sprinkled some glitter on top. Then I did a slightly pink 3d rose on her ring finger with a tiny crystal on top :)

Hi the most popular nail design I have used for wedding nails are the stickers from Nailtopia, they are very feminine and small and even have tiny stones in them have a look here:
New Design Ice gems 6 - Nailtopia

just put some finishing gel on top and they last weeks! very pretty, which reminds me i need to order more. I charge £50p - £1 for each sticker (If they have more than 2 I charge 50p per nail) and there are loads on one sheet so imagine your profit and they last ages xxx

Hello
Not sure if this is the right foram to ask this but the Swarovsi crystal mani/pedi is doing the rounds and would be beautiful for weddings.
Does anyone know the best way to adhere the beautiful crystals and to buy in quite large quantities?? by the hundreds anyway???

Latest posts

Back