Wedding Show...help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleybanwatt

Reaction score
I am a Mobile Beauty Therapist and Nail Tech. I have been mobile since May 2007, I am finding things very up and down. Some months I have loads of work others nothing!!! I have Several Adverts inc Yell.com Yellow Pages local paper. I have also done a couple of Leaflet drops and still the jobs are not regular. I had alot of Weddings during the summer months so would like to try and secure some more for 2008. I have a table booked at a Wedding Show in Feb and would be greatful of some suggestions to get the bookings in!!!:lol:

Hello,

Just wondering, how did you get a table.... Who did you go through? I am thinking of doing the same thing, or putting my business cards that way.

I think as long as people who attend the wedding fair are interested in having treatments etc done, it will work to your advantage. Show some pictures or a portfolio if you have one, so they can get an idea.

Carly x

why dont you but together a special wedding package leaflet/broucher maybe offering hen night make up and nails then discount if they book you for the wedding day also.

Mother of the bride and bridesmaid packages go down well also.

And pics of nail designs and make up if you do this will also draw people in.

You may also want to offer a % off if they book you on the day of the wedding fair.

You could even take a friend and do a nail demo.

gook luck:)

The packages are a good idea. I'm sure if you offer a reasonably priced package you will be fighting them off with a stick as people getting married are being ripped off through over charging left right and centre! You could always offer a discount if they book and pay a deposit on the day. :hug:

Last edited:
why dont you but together a special wedding package leaflet/broucher maybe offering hen night make up and nails then discount if they book you for the wedding day also.

Mother of the bride and bridesmaid packages go down well also.

And pics of nail designs and make up if you do this will also draw people in.

You may also want to offer a % off if they book you on the day of the wedding fair.

You could even take a friend and do a nail demo.

gook luck:)

fantastic advice kelly

Latest posts

Back