Wedding toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmie_77

Reaction score
Hi just wanted advice on good colours for bridal toes please. I use cnd shellac and bride is wearing bright red embellished shoes on wedding day and white dress then going straight on to honeymoon after. She said she’s like a colour that will be ok for wedding and for a tan on her honeymoon. She is having french on her nails. She mentioned pale pink or white. I thought white would be a bit harsh against red shoes, so thinking pale pink with white undertone and an a opaque polish. Any suggestions will be great thank you xx

Blue for her something blue :cool:

Other than that I'd go with a pale pink. Everything else will clash with the shoes I'd they are open toe. If they are closed toe it doesn't matter

Your could do a red that perfectly matches her shoes. Otherwise, I think you are correct, a very soft pink like Negligee (semi sheer) or opaque Aurora or Winter Glow, would work.

Thank you she has her something blue great idea tho! Yes I was thinking winter glow would you say winter glow and aurora are quite similar. I haven’t got aurora although they look quite similar when looking online. So annoying there is no where I can go to swatch the colours near me!

Maybe this can help (at 2:00) -

That’s brilliant thank you for you help x

Latest posts

Back