Wednesdays are slow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Hello,

My wednesdays are really slow i never have any bookings its so rare!
Im busy thursday, friday and saturday though.
What could i do on wednesdays to bring clients in?

Thanks x

How bout making it a special offer day of something like 20% off ? :)

We've found our Wednesday's are slow as well so we have 25% off all full sets of acrylics and this seems to be picking up Wednesdays!

20% off seems a good offer it's not to much but they are getting something
How could I word this on a poster tho!

Every Wednesday
20% of all beauty and nail treatments
Book now to avoid disappointments

Doesn't sound right does it haha x

That sounds ok :) Maybe you could add " for a limited period only" cos this might make people book up quicker as they won't want to miss out on a bargain lol!

That sounds ok :) Maybe you could add " for a limited period only" cos this might make people book up quicker as they won't want to miss out on a bargain lol!

That's a good idea, thank you x

Mondays and Saturdays are my quiet days! I hardly ever work them, unless I have a pamper party on a Saturday night. I'm mobile and homebased though so maybe thats why? This might be outdated, but I know a salon it works for, 10% off for OAP's?? xx

I was always quiet on mondays so i ran a 'Monday madness - 50% off any full price treatment' offer. My mondays were suddenly packed and even though the offer has now finished all the new clients that came have rebooked. :)

i had the same problem so i have "facebook wednesdays" 20% off every wednesday when facebook is quoted at time of booking

I was thinking of doing 50% of but I dunno wether its to much of or not, I think 20% might be enough.

Sounds to have worked for all you lot so I'm gonna give this a try :-D x

I'd be worried about people who usually pay full price on Thursday's and Friday's moving because of a discount.

I'd prefer to use the time to work on marketing and advertising, than to do bug discounts and potentially looae money (if clients would have usually paid full price and were coming in anyway) Wednesday is out quiet day aswell. Thurs fri and sat are very busy.

Latest posts

Back