Weebly free websites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi all

I was just wondering if any of you that have used weebly (the free one and not an upgrade) to design your website would mind giving me some feedback and posting a link to your website if you wouldn'd mind me having a little nose at it! :)
It's just I'm trying to set up a free site (I will pay for someone to do it eventually, this is just to get me started) and I wanted to see the outcome of some weebly sites! I had started designing one using wix, but then realised 1) I have to pay to connect to my domain name (albeit only a couple of £ a month) 2) it's not a great site for mobiles :( so I'm looking for something that does both and by the sounds of it weebly does just that! However, the templates I'd looked at seem very structured (I know you get what you pay for, or don't pay for in this case I guess lol) I just wanted to scatter my logo on the background that all! Lol

XxX

Hey,
I have designed my website with weebly...so easy and for someone who's not great with a PC i don't think its bad. Have a little look if you like...
www.kellysmobilebeauty.co.uk
Free except for my domain name which i bought through 123-reg
Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Here's mine hun. I'm always tweaking it but I love weebly. Very user friendly :)

www.tip2toe.net

Oh if you're accessing from a mobile then go to the bottom and click full site so you get the desktop view

X

Thanks ladies! Both your sites are fab :) I think I'm going to use moon fruit though as it seems that it can be more customised which is what i need for my logo :) weekly was too structured for me xxx

Another fan of weebly here x

I am with moonfruit - I haven't paid for a domain name so I have the "moonfruit" as part of the URL but it's a decent site for a free one, and fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it :)

Another fan of Weebly here - have four sites with them now!

I am with moonfruit - I haven't paid for a domain name so I have the "moonfruit" as part of the URL but it's a decent site for a free one, and fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it :)

I'm liking it :) it seems pretty straight forward so far :) xx

You're websites great hun!
I'm having a bit of trouble with my Facebook 'like' section on the website! It's driving me mad lol! Xxx

Thank you 😃
I know exactly what you mean!!! It took me a good few hours!!! Can't even remember how I did it in the end! Just finally clicked so I copied the box and pasted them, just so I didn't have to do it all again!!
Google helped me a lot lol!!!
Xx

So is it totally free? Like no catches or anything? :) might have a nose x

Moonfruit is totally free hun, u can pay to upgrade though xxx

100% free! there is an upgrade option but really not necessary xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back