Week From Hell Part 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear your bad news Sarah, chin up girl you will get through it, I have never had an experience like that, but I spent many years being threatend by a complete nutter, trouble was every one thought she was nice, they couldn't believe the things I said she did, " how can she be mad, she lives in a nice house and drives a BMW) we had to move twice to get away from her, on the flip side tho I did loose a lot of weight with all the stress, shame I put it back on tho.

Good luck to you and Ray:hug:

by the way moving was the best thing I ever did, got my life and my sanity back, even if I did miss my mates....

NO SHADOWS TO DEPRESS YOU
ONLY JOYS TO SURROUND YOU
MANY FRIENDS TO LOVE YOU
GOD HIMSELF TO BLESS YOU
THESE ARE MY WISHES FOR YOU
TODAY, TOMORROW AND EVERYDAY.

This is a short poem that was sent in a message to me, earlier on today. I have a newly met friend, who is a very distant relative of my hubby, and we were talking last night about my sadness over my brother's death 13 years ago, and how I can't come to terms with it, and after listening to me for hours, she sent me this message. I found it so meaningful and comforting, thought I should send it to you. I hope it helps somehow.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. It does help no end.

Ray is feeling a little better, but still very sore, swollen and bruised. The poilce STILL havn't been round yet - but I shouldn't be suprised - they're too busy with less serious offences, like speeding, and false allegations made by kids! (see previous "week from hell" thread!)

But thanks again - your support is amazing :Love:

Hi Sara, oh dear life has not been kind to you lately has it? This sort of thing seems to be happening all over the place. My hubby is a special constable on the weekends and the things he has to sort out!! Please make sure Ray gets checked out and if you don't hear from the cops, give them a shout. #you should have been given a crime reference number, if not, insist on one! (This advice from Bry) Like Jacky says, it is absolutely disgusting, you would maybe expect these kind of things to happen in the cities, not in our quiet little villages. thoughts, prayers, hugs and kisses to you both.

Oh Sara, all I can do is wish you and your family well and send lots of big :hug:

I totally know where you are coming from....I hate where I live and would so love to move. One day!!

Just one thing to remember.....when life hits rock bottom, you can only go up!(Or words to that effect!!)

Take care,
XXXX

Latest posts

Back