Weekend nails/temporary nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Delights

Reaction score
Honestly how many of you clever lot regually do temporary nails or weekend nails, do they seem to be popular or would you say they are waste of time to add to your price list.

Hi hun tremp nails i do about twice a yr usually 4 bridesmaids xxx i charge £17 roughly and that givea polish too x

i think they are a great idea, especially for someone who doesn't do thier nails on a regular basis but needs a pretty set for a holiday function or a school formal. The worst part is trying to explain the service. I use a no-light gel system, which is actually very durable but they can soak them off in about 10 mins if the decide not to keep them. its also great for people who are not sure if they can handle enhanced nails. I charge $20 american for the inital set and $15 for fills.

Definitely think they are worth putting on a price list. Great for weddings, parties, proms, etc. I've even had some who came back and wanted to make them permanent. You just never know. It doesn't cost anymore to put themon the price list, same tips and product, so why not?

Sorry if I sound stupid but what makes weekend/holiday nails different from other enhancements? I haven't come across them. And can you tell me what make the no-lamp gel is please? Gawd I've got a lot to learn.....:eek:

Yes i'd like to know what they are too.
I can't wear nails when i'm waxing as they get in the way!
I also have trouble doing simple things like doing up buttons and getting money out of the till :eek:
As i'm at work most of the time, this idea would appeal to me.
I don't want to pay for a full set of enhancements that i could wear for only a couple of days but they would be great for special occassions.
It's annoying too as when i have grown my nails-they are perfect! Everyone asks if they are false cos they look fab but i just can't have them that long for work :irked:

it depends on how they are done they can be a glue on nail or a soak off gel enhancement they are perfect for just using at a weekend or for a special occasion, was looking at stocking a new product and wanted to know how oftern they were used.

Have you tried popits ? This is a great way of doing weekend nails and they are very durable and soak off quite easily. As with all things they can take a bit of practice to get right , but beautiful results !

Latest posts

Back