Weekend Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
Looking for some advice on weekend nails!

Iv got a few spaces I want to fill up and thought the weekend nails idea would be a good promotion to put on facebook to fill up some gaps and have lots of white tips lying around I dont use so thought I could maybe put them to some use! Iv been searching the site on weekend nails and theres so many different threads my wee brain was getting frazzled! I use CND L + P and I also use calgel, could someone tell me what would be the quickest and easiest to do and maybe a quick step by step that I can have a practice with! Iv not used tips in so long as I sculpt all of my nails and I'm not sure if I would need to blend the white tips or not? Thanks geeks!

hiya, there are different ways of doing ewekend/party nails, some use white tips and pop a layer of gel, or thin layer of acrylic over the top, some prefer to use the full coverage nails, and prep and apply so they wil last the weekend, these usualy ping off over the course of the night when most clients try to apply themself, heres a wee link to what I got when i did a search on it, theres a few htreads discussing differnt ways of doing it, hth x

Salon Geek - Search Results

I have just recently done a nail course and got shown weekender nails - it was applying white tips, 4 coats of resin (just letting it air dry) and resin activator - then buff and polish, could last up to a week. I have just done the same on my toes (about 10 days ago) and they look fab - hope that helps.

I have just recently done a nail course and got shown weekender nails - it was applying white tips, 4 coats of resin (just letting it air dry) and resin activator - then buff and polish, could last up to a week. I have just done the same on my toes (about 10 days ago) and they look fab - hope that helps.

We were taught the same on our course - although I think it was 2 or 3 coats of resin as opposed to 4. Haven't had anyone ask for them yet though.

Latest posts

Back