Weekenders???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

Bumped into one of my old school mates last night, her nails were lovely, and she said she has WEEKWENDERS on?? I am mobile but i have noticed on salon's price lists that they do WEEKENDERS. What are they, how do you do them? She said they were £15 so i would be very interested how to do them as some of my clients only have their nails done for special occassions, those cant really afford to keep them on.

LOL

Emx

sounds a bit like 'stick on's iykwim.... where a salon will just use false stick on nails.... or it could be just tips with resin overlays
hth

Jess
xox

well, this is what i thought they would be but the nail looked built up? I have just read an old thread on weekenders and Geeg had said that you can put the tip on, blend if required and add a few layers of resin. I will try this on myself at the weekend as i have two weddings to go to....... great fun!Thanks for your help

Emx

Hi Em, i am mobile and weekend nails are a great add on, especially for people with special occasions coming up and dont want to pay out for nail extensions, i normally just apply the tip, blend and then a very small coat of gel or just resin as geeg said, their really popular and i charge £15, i had a client the other week wanting to have weekend nails and i did them and they lasted a week lol! she has booked in again for pretty much every christening, wedding, birthday so definately add it to your list x

I'd never heard of this before but it sounds fab!!

I also have quite a few clients that can't afford maintenance full time but have the odd set occassionally for special events, and charging £15 is just right. I think I'm going to add it to my list right away!

I will give it a whirl the weekend and see how i get on with them. If they last the weekend then they will be going straight on my price list!
LOL

Emx

How would u apply and finish the resin?

tinacrawshaw said:
How would u apply and finish the resin?

I suppose it would depend on what system you use. I use Backscratchers so i am going to apply the resin from the bottle, it has a nozzle on it, or use the brush on one.After a few coats i am then going to buff with a white block, then gloss. Hope this helps.

LOL

Emx

wow, never heard of these, I'm off to give it a go and if it works i'll be adding it to my price list too x

Thanks for sharing x

Latest posts

Back