Weekly nail classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any nail classes near or in the high wycombe, buckinghamshire area that teach weekly/fortnightly lessons in L&P nail extensions. Eventually I will do a master class but would just like to attend regular classes to brush up on my skills and learn new techniques.

Does anyone know of any nail classes near or in the high wycombe, buckinghamshire area that teach weekly/fortnightly lessons in L&P nail extensions. Eventually I will do a master class but would just like to attend regular classes to brush up on my skills and learn new techniques.

Why not book a regular weekly 121 with your Creative Educator in the area?

Why not book a regular weekly 121 with your Creative Educator in the area?

would this be really costly? do you know how much it is for a one to one with creative? i had a one to one and it was £350 for two days with a trainer in derbyshire.looking at doing my next course l&p with pinks academy in jan but not sure to do this or another one to one again.. x

would this be really costly? do you know how much it is for a one to one with creative? i had a one to one and it was £350 for two days with a trainer in derbyshire.looking at doing my next course l&p with pinks academy in jan but not sure to do this or another one to one again.. x

Not costly at all if you prepare for the class and do an hour or so at a time.

Many peeps waste time at a 121 by bringing a model to perfect application and then waste the hour by preparing and blending tips!! Do all that stuff before the 121 and you will spend your time and money more effectively.

Not costly at all if you prepare for the class and do an hour or so at a time.

Many peeps waste time at a 121 by bringing a model to perfect application and then waste the hour by preparing and blending tips!! Do all that stuff before the 121 and you will spend your time and money more effectively.

thank's,do you know the number for creative i would like to find out more info on one2one with them.So can they can come to peoples houses for the one2one training? x

thank's,do you know the number for creative i would like to find out more info on one2one with them.So can they can come to peoples houses for the one2one training? x

Just by chance I do !! :lol: 845 210 60 60

Latest posts

Back