Weft extension training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephg

Reaction score
Hi. Just joined up to this site! I have recently just opened up my own salon in the liverpool area an im looking to go in to the sew in weft extensions, im fully trained in the raccoon bonded and mini wefts. Im really struggling to find anyone to train me in to doing this though as it doesnt seem like there is an companys out there who offer this training like they do with the bonded ones.
Im obviously willing to pay as long as i know im going to be gettin the correct training of someone with experience. So if anyone knows of anyone in the area who would be willing to train me, or anyone who is qualified to train me. If they could e mail back would be greatly appreciated!
steph.

Hi
sent message to you.

When it comes to hair wefts people don't tend to sew them in anymore so this is why your probably finding it difficlut to get trained up. People tend to just clip in the wefts as it is quicker, pain free and damage free. Clip in hair extensions are east to clip in, dont damage your hair and look just as good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back