Weft supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clara H

Reaction score
Hello can anyone recommend a good weft hair extension supplier. My current hair suppliers thickness and quality has gone down hill and my clients have noticed. It has left me incredibly embarrassed.

Hello can anyone recommend a good weft hair extension supplier. My current hair suppliers thickness and quality has gone down hill and my clients have noticed. It has left me incredibly embarrassed.
I’m having the same problem and it’s a nightmare knowing which suppliers to trust without compromising the quality of hair xx

Hi did you find anyone I am having the same problem xxx

I’m having the same problem and it’s a nightmare knowing which suppliers to trust without compromising the quality of hair xx
Hi did you find anyone I am having the same problem xxx

Hi! We are a new UK based hair extension supplier currently offering Indian hair in utip/ itip and nano rings and in lengths 18-30”. Custom colour options available as well as tape hair and wefts. Wefts have to be ordered in advance at the moment and take roughly 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back