Weight Loss Guaranteed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
Just got back from the gym and while i was there i was speaking to one of the trainers who is very good. I asked him if he had any diet tips that can looses weight fast ie special occations etc and he has give me 2 print outs.
He said they definetly work but you have to stick to it.

Do you want the 3 day diet that if followed exactly you will loose 10lbs

Or the weekly diet that if followed you will loose a stone.

Just thought that with summer we all want to look great and feel fab so thought i would share xx

Just got back from the gym and while i was there i was speaking to one of the trainers who is very good. I asked him if he had any diet tips that can looses weight fast ie special occations etc and he has give me 2 print outs.
He said they definetly work but you have to stick to it.

Do you want the 3 day diet that if followed exactly you will loose 10lbs

Or the weekly diet that if followed you will loose a stone.

Just thought that with summer we all want to look great and feel fab so thought i would share xx

both and pronto !!!:green: :green: :green:

Definately!!!!

yep both asap:)

3 day diet
Drink 5 x 6oz glasses of water each day.One before each meal one late afternoon one before bed.
NO MILK IN COFFEE OR TEA.

DAY 1 BREAKFAST
BLACK COFFEE OR TEA
HALF OF GRAPEFRUIT
1 SLICE OF TOAST
TABLE/SP PEANUT BUTTER

LUNCH
4OZ TUNA FISH
1 SLICE OF TOAST
BLACK COFFEE OR TEA

DINNER
2 SLICES OF COLD MEAT
1 CUP OF STRING BEANS
4OZ BEETROOT
4OZ VANILLA ICE CREAM

DAY2 BREAFAST
BLK COFFEE OR TEA
HALF BANANNA
1 SLICE OF TOAST
1 EGG

LUNCH
4OZ COTTAGE CHEESE
5 TUCK OR RITZ CRACKERS
BLK COFFEE OR TEA

DINNER
2 HOT DOGS
4OZ BROCOLLI
2OZ CARROTS
HALF BANANA
4 OZ VANILLA ICECREAM

DAY 3
BREAKFAST
BLK COFFEE OR TEA
1 SLICE OF CHEDDAR CHEESE
1 SMALL APPLE
5 TUCK OR RITZ CRACKERS

LUNCH
1 SLICE OF TOAST
1 HARD BOLIED EGG
BLK COFFEE TEA

DINNER
4OZ TUNA FISH
4 OZ BEETROOT
4OZ CAULIFLOWER
HALF SMALL MELON
4OZ VANILLA ICE CREAM.

THIS DIET WORKS ON CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN AND IS PROVEN DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ANY FOODS.

SALT AND PEPPER CAN BE USED NO OTHER SEASONINGS

AFTER 3 DAY YOU CAN EAT NORMALLY BUT DONT OVER DO IT

TOAST MUST BE DRY NO BUTTER / MARGARINE

YOU COULD LOOSE 40LBS IN 2 MONTH IF YOU STICK TO IT.

i would be ok if i liked fish , yuk cant stand the stuff , :lol:

Wow first time ive actually read a diet and liked just about everything.

Only thing i would struggle with in this is the grapefruit, worth a try though.

Thanks for sharing hun :hug:

I did a post re- 3 day diets a while ago, this is exactly the same on that I have.

Can I have a look at the other one you have????? Pretty Please!!!!!

i've done that one ! (now there is a surprise !!!)

didnt loose the amount it said i would but im gonna try it again thanks:hug:

:cry::cry: sounds great and love all the things on this diet... BUT I can,t eat wheat (toast) what can I do instead ????

can you have sugar in your tea /coffee.Can you give us the 1 week diet
thanks

can you have sugar in your tea /coffee.

I have added a copy of the same diet that I have, it includes vegetarian alternatives and tells you what you can and can't have each day. Unfortunately there is no substitute to bread and as it is a chemical reaction diet i can only assume you need the bread for it to work.

Attachments

• Sensational 3 Day Diet Plan.doc
    27 KB · Views: 2,414
I have added a copy of the same diet that I have, it includes vegetarian alternatives and tells you what you can and can't have each day. Unfortunately there is no substitute to bread and as it is a chemical reaction diet i can only assume you need the bread for it to work.
poop poop:cry::cry::cry:

poop poop:cry::cry::cry:

What do you eat instead of bread hun? maybe you can try that with the diet and see if it works? What have you got to lose by trying :hug:

What do you eat instead of bread hun? maybe you can try that with the diet and see if it works? What have you got to lose by trying :hug:
Bloomin rivta at the mo.. gluten free bread is sooooooo expensive £2/3 for about 15 slices:irked:.. i only buy it if i really need to cos its rank:cry: dry and about half the size of a normal slice of bread.. so you have to eat more to get full:eek:.. i will give it a go with rivta

Has enybody had any success with this typer of diet and kept the weight off? Surely this type of dieting is dangerous!

Great if its not as I could do with losing weight but like my food too much!

Bloomin rivta at the mo.. gluten free bread is sooooooo expensive £2/3 for about 15 slices:irked:.. i only buy it if i really need to cos its rank:cry: dry and about half the size of a normal slice of bread.. so you have to eat more to get full:eek:.. i will give it a go with rivta

Have you seen these hun

Dietary Specials Gluten Free White Bread Mix 250g
Gluten Free Pitta Bread (makes 20)

Maybe the supermarkets have something similar that you could try for 3 days.

Latest posts

Back