weight loss..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettylady

Reaction score
How do you watch your weight? Any one recommend a good diet/detox they swear by? I have about 10lbs to lose since the birth of my son and am at a bit of a loose end..

My partner has lost 2 stone in 2 months on "the whats inside guide" diet. Its basically just calorie counting - 2000 a day. I do have a diet plan on my computer that we have been following (yep im doing the supportive thing :lol:), the recipies are really nice. I can email you a copy if you wanted to have a look?

My partner has lost 2 stone in 2 months on "the whats inside guide" diet. Its basically just calorie counting - 2000 a day. I do have a diet plan on my computer that we have been following (yep im doing the supportive thing :lol:), the recipies are really nice. I can email you a copy if you wanted to have a look?
calorie counting is (from what people have told me ,who have lost weight)the best...xxxx

Eat healthy and exercise, its the only way. There is no magic fix. Calorie counting DOES NOT WORK. In thes short term you will loose weight but as soon as you start to eat normally ALL OF THE WEIGHT WILL GO BACK ON plus some extra. The only way to get your body back after having a baby is to exercise. :hug:

Eat healthy and exercise, its the only way. There is no magic fix. Calorie counting DOES NOT WORK. In thes short term you will loose weight but as soon as you start to eat normally ALL OF THE WEIGHT WILL GO BACK ON plus some extra. The only way to get your body back after having a baby is to exercise. :hug:
what a shame there is no "magic pill" where you could pop one in your mouth and you can be the size you should be FOREVER....or am i being lazy!!!!!....think i will keep dreaming!!xxx

sj1973 you and me both. I have put on a stone since easter and I know what I have to do, booo hooo. :cry:

Prettylady can I just say.... 10lbs??? after the birth of your son???? First of all...:irked: second of all... eating sensibly and gentle exercise will shift your weight...there isn't a magic fix...slowly but surely will make sure it stays off...!!!!

This is from an ex-Weight Watchers leader who is still carrying baby weight from 20 years ago...so I know nowt...:lol::lol::lol:

Good luck..... xxxx

This is to 'no way' replace other necessary meals but when it comes to a certain time each month I gain about 5lb :irked:(I know some of its water) but at this time I make myself a batch of carrot/apple/celery juice (bung it all in foodmixer with water)comes out sorta pureed, put in a squash bottle and take it to work. It's an acquired taste but i quite like it now. :eek: it certain works and has the added bonus of making your skin look better too. You are also getting 5 fruit/veg portions - if not more.

Lol how ridiculous! Ok not in this case but the reason you put on weight is because your diet is no good, if you are going on a diet the fact is you stick to it. OF COURSE you will put on weight if you start to eat "normally" 2000 calories is all you are supposed to eat anyway - eat more you will put on weight!!! Yes excercise is incredubly important but so is eating right.

If you saw the diet plan we have been following you would see that we get three meals a days and 2 snacks INCLUDING KIT KATS :lol: for us its now perfectly normal.

I gave up wheat and dairy last year and lost 25lbs

Latest posts

Back