Weight Watchers No Count Diet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a question, do those on slimming world find that they eat more just because they can? My fear is that because it says I can eat a whole chicken, I will iykwim?! Im frightened it will make me more greedy, lol

I joined SW years ago, and was mortified to find the leader was still dieting herself at least 6 stone overweight (I'm sorry but I cannot be told to lose weight by someone that was heavier than me) also even more mortified to be told to stand up in "class" as she put it to explain my reasoning for putting on weight, (it was that time of the month) needless to say I didn't go back.

Just a question, do those on slimming world find that they eat more just because they can? My fear is that because it says I can eat a whole chicken, I will iykwim?! Im frightened it will make me more greedy, lol
No, I don't do that, I would be too full up! But I do believe in the food optimising side of it, if you eat the wrong things together you won't loose weight. You need to take advantage of the free foods and really look after you A and B's and your syns.

I joined SW years ago, and was mortified to find the leader was still dieting herself at least 6 stone overweight (I'm sorry but I cannot be told to lose weight by someone that was heavier than me) also even more mortified to be told to stand up in "class" as she put it to explain my reasoning for putting on weight, (it was that time of the month) needless to say I didn't go back.
I've only ever been to 1 SW club but so far had 2 consultants who have been very motivating and helpful, I'e never felt intimidated and the other people who go are great too, all different shapes and sizes and at different stages of their journey....I love that 2lb simulated block of body fat, it's so inspiring when you loose 2lbs and look at it lol!

The No Count plan came in force about 3 months after I started doing WW meetings...I found the members had difficulty getting their heads around it at first but it was popular eventually...
I personally liked it because I couldn't be doing with adding up points...

I found the ladies doing the No Count plan lost the most weight initially but then they slowed down a little....all in all the points plan and No Count were equal in regards to weight loss....

You should never be hungry whichever plan you follow...there are so many 'free' foods out there to bulk out your meals and eat in-between....

Make sure you have a really good breakfast....Like a King
an ample lunch....Like a Queen...
and a satisfying tea/evening meal.....like a Prince...

2 snacks in between....
1 and a half to 2 litres of water ( not counting tea or coffee containing caffeine )per day ( essential...biggest losers where those who drank the water )
1 pint skimmed milk/or 1/2 pint semi skimmed /or 1/4 pint full fat milk....

As for not eating after 6pm or any other time....doesn't matter....
it's what it counts over the week....
so long as you have 3 meals and 2 snacks or even 5 smaller meals a day....

4 biggest 'diet busters' I found were....( are you one of these? )

Not drinking enough water...
Not having breakfast ( doesn't matter what time you start breakfast but it's the first meal you have )
ALCOHOL a downfall for many...
Not eating enough

Hi All,
I tried SW, waste of money, yes I lost 7lb very fast, got the certificate, then fell off the rails, the lady running the session was still dieting too, no motivation, would just say to any of us who had put weight back on, "well what are you going to do for next week?" If you replied "I will try very hard", you were told very good, nice to see you trying. There was ladies there who were stones overweight.........they had been going for years and years, it was just a social club for them.
I also did WW, yes now that does work, but I too thought I was clever and didn't eat all my points, no weight loss.....what a bummer.
Sorry to say, still work on the WW principals, but re joined the gym......hey ho, weight down and better shape. No Pain No Gain......or should I say loss.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: :hug: x

Latest posts

Back