weight watchers, slimming buddy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Is anyone out there on weight watchers?? Have started tonight and would love to know how your getting on with it, swap recipes etc...
Need to shed a few (well quite a few!!!) post xmas pounds!!!

i joined again last week after a break over the xmas

i tried the new no point diet, but,
this week i went and i had stayed the same weight,
so, i'm going back to the points diet,
i seemed to lose every week on that one, even if it was only 1lb at a time, it came off.

i can't help much cos i can't stick to diets but i have to say i had a weight watchers microwave meal today in between clients......they look soooo small but i have to say i was full and it tasted absolutely divine......mexican chilli and potatoe wedges mmmmm i could eat it all over again tomorrow!

i have tried that one also, they are really nice.

have you tried there deserts they are just to die for.

Hi Nailfairy

I'd like to be your WW slimming buddy. I uesd to attend last year and lost weight for my wedding last August. Due to such weddid bliss I have put some back on again, so I'm trying to loose at home on the points system. Should we check in each week?

Hi Nailfairy,

I first joined WW about four years ago and lost one and a half stone. Sometimes the extra half a stone creeps back on so I go back to counting points to get rid of it. As you can imagine after Christmas I'm counting again.

Anyway, just wanted to give you some encouragement and say it's a great diet that really works. Stick with it, I'm sure you'll do well.

Good luck,

Karen
xxx

My husband and I just joined Weight Watches on Monday. We did Slimming World a few months back but I didn't like the lady who ran it, she wasn't very motivational. We are both trying the new No Count diet and it seems to be going ok so far. We deffinately need to purchase a cook book though it will make meal choices easier. Will let you know on Monday if we lost any wieght.

Hi peeps, i used to go to weigh watchers and found it really good but just didnt have time to go to the meetings as i had to travel to my local one so gave it up unfortunately i didnt lose that much so re-gained it very quickly but im on the Special K challenge coming up to my second week and after that will be doing the Gillian McKeith food combining diet, i would definately recommend getting the 'you are what you eat' book i found it really informative cant do their diet plan but just the general information about what to eat and when is fantastic anyway good luck and do keep it up unlike me who is not very motivated lol x x

I lost two and a half stone on it last year and then had a bit of a break and then re-joined last week, had my first weigh in last night and lost three and a half pounds!!!!

xxx

inspirationails said:
Hi Nailfairy

I'd like to be your WW slimming buddy. I uesd to attend last year and lost weight for my wedding last August. Due to such weddid bliss I have put some back on again, so I'm trying to loose at home on the points system. Should we check in each week?
yes would be good to see how were both getting on. I have done weight watchers before but loose steam halfway through. This time i am determined not to!!!! I lost alot of weight last year on Atkins got down to 10 1/2 stone, but contentment has made me put it all back on! :wink2: . So hopefully if i can stick to W.W this time I might stand a chance as a longterm healthy eating plan. I now weigh 13.7stone so 3 stone to go!!! I was not a happy bunny when i stepped on the scales last night infact my eyes nearly popped. However only have myself to blame!! So I now face W.W full Lara Croft style, guns blazing..... Bring it on!!!

can i check in with you as well, each week

it might give me a bit more motivation.

of course Jacqui, the more there of us there are the better the inspiration. Has anyone had their first week? Did u choose NO COUNT or FREE CHOICE ??

Im starting this week with free choice the old style, I feel more confident doing it the original way! (old fashioned gal at heart!!)

Not sure what to have for tea tonight?? decisions, decisions

very well done Chelle. Excellent stuff. :D

I have an excellent recipe for garlic, pasta, mushrooms with lemon juice, i'm having that for my tea tonight, it's GORGEOUS :biggrin: xxxx

hi there

i joined weight watchers on monday

and have decided to stick to the points the old method

be good to check in each week to see how we all did !

i have to say today was a lot easier,

after doing the no count last week and staying the same weight, it was a nice easy day back on the free choice, hopefully when i go on thursday night, i will be back to losing the odd pound or two.
keeping my fingers crossed.

my sister also did the no count with me last week, but, she lost 6 1/2lb, which was brill as she had been staying the same weight for about 5 weeks, before we had a break. so she is over the moon that she can do the no count.
good luck everyone hope you all have a good week

hello

how is everyone getting on with the diets this week i have decided to try slimming world again to lose weight for my holiday

Just checking to see how everyone is keeping up with their weight loss? My husband and I weighed in on Monday and I lost another 2 lbs but he only lost 1/2 lb. He had lost 6 lbs the week before so I was a bit thankful he only lost the 1/2 lb. I was getting jealous. I am really going for my 'silver 7' this week only 1 1/2 lb to go. Then I am going to treat myself to a Chinesse....he he he.

Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd tell you all that i am joining WW next Wednesday, i'm going to go with my mam she's a pro and knows all the recipes. I've been putting it off but its getting to the point where i now need to do something before i get even bigger.

I don't weigh myself....the last time i did i was 11' 4lb..think i am still around that.
hoping to lose at least 1' 7lb. I got down to under 10 stone for my wedding in 2003, but unfortunately i crept into that comfort zone that we all know and love!!
And so i'm back again and the long road to weight loss.

Good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight, and i will let you all know next Wednesday how i get on and how much i actually weigh!!!....Ahhhh!

Latest posts

Back