Weight watchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
Hi geekers :)

has anyone done weight watchers?! and does it work for you?

Im thinking of joining for before my holibobs in June and think knowing someone weighing me will hopefully stop me eating rubbish!!

let me know your stories !!

xxx

WW is a great weight loss program. It's worked for several of my co-workers. Best of luck! :)

Hi Melanie,

I found weight watchers didnt work for me. I bought a little book which told me what each food and drink cost point wise and I just started eating everything again because I knew how much points everything was :irked:

I have been following slimming world and lost nearly a stone in 6 weeks :) I got a menu plan which gave me lots of receipes + good ideas for meals.

I don't go to the classes but I do weigh myself every Monday morning and take note of it. I go to the gym 2-3 nights a week for half an hour and also use the Wii Fit!

I would defintely recommend it!

Good Luck :)

Hi Melanie

I do WW and have lost just over 19 lbs since the last week in November. I love it and it works really well for me as I still manage to eat and drink exactly what I want.

I always save up a few points for a glass or two of wine at the end of the day and I certainly don't feel deprived of anything.

I have a lot of friends that have done WW and got to goal and they have all managed to maintain their weight.

HTH

Jackie

Hi Melanie,

I did WW about 5 years ago and lost 3 stones. Unfortunately I went back to my old eating habits - something you must definitely not do!! :irked:

thanks guys! im going to look into it and also slimming world !! have found classes really close to me to! will let you's know how i get on :) xx

I did WW and swear by it having lost 4 half stone - but now preggers so will be re-joining in the summer after ive popped this baba out :)

Good luck x

I've been thinking of joining WW too, have heard loads of success stories about it! I want to lose 2 and a half stone ready for the summer :irked: my mother did Slimming World a few years ago and lost 1 and a half stone :)

Latest posts

Back