Weird food habits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leely

Reaction score
Do any of you like certain foods that other might think they are weird / strange or unique food habits?

My mother in law likes baked beans with rice or noodles.

I like bovril on toast.

I also like tuna / sweetcorn and onion with pasta.

What do you like?

Leely x

Pancake day - pancakes with peanut butter and tomato sauce lol!

Discovered it messing about with my dad when I was younger and it's stayed ever since ha x

I like to break scotch eggs in half those savoury ones with beeadcrumbs on & put a pickled onion inside :/ also i like to get a tub of coleslaw & a pack of german salami & scoop coleslaw up with it haha i sound dirty! X

I like lemon curd on toast. Also on ice cream. Yum!

Chicken super noodles on toast. Yum!

Just remembered another one, Scotch eggs with mustard x

Leely x

Uncooked instant noodles, crushed up in the bag with the flavour packet shook in, just like crisps!

Cant eat a kitkat like a normal person either, have to nibble all the choc off then nibble all the wafer layers lol x

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Two slices of toast, one slice covered in mayonaise, the other slice covered in tomato sauce then i put fish fingers in the middle.

Another one is a croissant heated then butter and jam, then i stuff it full of squirty cream.

It's not food but I LOVE warm, flat Pepsi/Coke. My boyfriend thinks it's vile...

To make it instantly flat I pop a teeeeny weeny pinch of sugar in the mug, then I microwave it for 1m20secs.

Lush. Such a treat :p

Xxx

Hubby thinks I'm weird I eat macaroni cheese with tomato sauce

To me it's normal but he hates it as my girlies then mix it in and end up eating pink macaroni cheese.

I love a jacket potato with tuna mayo & beans. Didnt cross my mind it was weird, I had been eating it for years... Til I ordered it at a cafe & the cook came out to check it was right & how did I want it (beans on the side or over the top-on the side by the way) & she said it was weird.

Also, dipping toast in a cup of tea... Again seen my family do it so no idea it was weird, til my auntie heaved when I did it ;) & my friends say 'Ewww'

At school we all ate chips, gravy & grated cheese.

Corned beef stew with lots of brown sauce.

Xx

I like salt and vinegar mccoys with milka chocolate.

I eat a little bit of everything at the same time when I have dinner but always leave my favourite things till last.

I eat the crusts of a sandwich first and then the middle.

Do any of you like certain foods that other might think they are weird / strange or unique food habits?

My mother in law likes baked beans with rice or noodles.

I like bovril on toast.

I also like tuna / sweetcorn and onion with pasta.

What do you like?

Leely x

Leely I love Rice and baked beans with grated cheese over the top.
I also love marmite spaghetti - Its a Nigella recipe....so wrong but yum so right:biggrin:

Love jam and cheese sandwich lol:biggrin:

Ewwww this thread has done nothing for my morning sickness pahahahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ewwww this thread has done nothing for my morning sickness pahahahaha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry Happyfeet lol :hug:

Leely x

Cheese on toast with mint sauce. Nom nom nom

Instant curry noodles on bread with just butter is gorgeous!

Also in mcdonalds, chips dipped into the chocolate milkshake is yummm!

And if I have popcorn I have to take a drink of coke at the same time I have the popcorn in my mouth because it just melts and tastes lovely!

I love a jacket potato with tuna mayo & beans. Didnt cross my mind it was weird, I had been eating it for years... Til I ordered it at a cafe & the cook came out to check it was right & how did I want it (beans on the side or over the top-on the side by the way) & she said it was weird.

Also, dipping toast in a cup of tea... Again seen my family do it so no idea it was weird, til my auntie heaved when I did it ;) & my friends say 'Ewww'

At school we all ate chips, gravy & grated cheese.

Corned beef stew with lots of brown sauce.

Xx

Yuck my dad dips buttered toast in coffee!!

I also adore a jacket potato with egg mayo, absolute heaven.

Xxx

Latest posts

Back