Weird texts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clazaridis

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wondered if anyone else gets weird texts on their mobiles from people who have maybe picked up a business card or seen your number on an assert and decided to send rude messages? I seem to get quite a few!! Is it just me? Or do all of you experience this?? Thanks Claire x

I haven't had a rude text, but I get calls from men on with held numbers, asking for a spray tan- then something along the lines of being naked, or extras or massage!

I'd love to know when spray tan became a code for prostitute!

Xx

The worse I had was a man asking for massage, as long as I would send a picture of myself as he would be naked and waiting when I came in!! ??? So I just replied with a picture if heather from Eastenders. X

The worse I had was a man asking for massage, as long as I would send a picture of myself as he would be naked and waiting when I came in!! ??? So I just replied with a picture if heather from Eastenders. X

lmao!! nice one! x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Yes I often get rude picture messages sent to me from the same person I assume they always shock me especially since changing to iphone from a small screen lol

lol! so funny, did they reply? haha x

A complete stranger sent me a picture if themselves the other day (fully clothed thank god). No words just a pic. Weird
Vicki xx

I got a few funny calls which is typicial but I got sent a picture of their man hood so I replied saying I'm 12 and I'm calling the police lol

Phew glad it's not just me then!! Lol!!

Latest posts

Back