Weird/unusual clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlolax

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd start a thread where we can share our experiences about those 'special' clients.

I've recently gained a client whom carries a bag of pinnies/aprons' around with him and brings them to every treatment to wear [emoji15]
Although it is a bit weird, he's such a lovely person.
It's nice to learn so much about people and their lifestyle.
Although it is a chuckle to see whether it'll be flowery or Lacey [emoji87] xx

Oooohhhh I've got a few! Most of them are hair clients at the salon (I'm the beautician) so I control which clients I take thank god!

One comes in for her hair to be yellow, and even when it's really yellow she's not convinced. She always tells one of us we've put on weight/lost weight and are anorexic and once she asked one of the girls where her mum was...she was talking about her younger sister...

Another one of ours is a stripper/webcam person, and let's just say she's not what I'd be expecting...lol! She's tall and thin...but the face. Ohhh the face. She puts on a weird voice like a child who's got something stuck in their throat or something, and only half does it through her appointment. It's like she forgets she's going it then remembers and does it again. She comes in with suitcases full of stuff and says she isn't going, nor has she been anywhere haha. She's a bit odd!!!

I've got hundreds of these [emoji23] I could go on all day!

OH and while its fresh in my mind...last week a lady had shall we say a "toilet accident" all over the salon and we obviously offered to get someone to pick her up and she was like "no it's not a problem" and just decided she needed her hair done regardless. She was covered!! The salon has since been burned to the ground [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I had a client in for a manual tan and o clearly explained how she should get ready, undress, put shower cap on, put paper knickers take off bra etc and lay face down explained step by step...
I came back in the room to find her sat on the bed legs crossed with the paper knickers on her head!!!!!!

How I don't burst out laughing I don't know (it's the professional in me) bless her she thought the paper knickers were the shower cap even though I had clearly pointed them out!! Oh I do luv my clients.

These are hilarious [emoji23] xx

I had one gent who i think had suffered a nervous breakdown bless him, used to say "excuuuuuseeee me!" Everytime he saw someone. I was cutting his hair once and he said "when you were young were you very fat and very ugly?" Charming he also lifted his but cheek up and let out a massive fart aswell i was horrified lol. He did make me smile

Funtimefranko think that be my client. His wife is on 'dialysis' but then approached my friends salon and said it's his mum. Such a shame for people to switch. Bless them.
However, after having 2 girls at 5 and 3 I think I'm close myself lol xx

These are so funny! I'm mobile now and I'm sure the ones I have aren't as crazy as the salon ones for some reason. Or I am oblivious to it.

I do have one young boy, about 7 or 8 and sometimes he occasionally will sit down and say 'i don't want to talk to you today' haha. I sniggered the first time and his mother was mortified. He also requests i do his hair in 5 minutes so he can get back to his games! Brilliant.

My old ladies are the best, recently one of them told me how the dentist used to give her cocaine for pain relief back in the day. Then she muttered 'those were the days' ha. And i suggested she used marijuana for her chronic pains and she said she would but it doesn't agree with her. She does not look like the sort. I think we forget old people were young once.

And another old lady, 74 I think she is, she was telling me how her, her husband and some friends accidentally went to a swingers party. she said they all put their keys in the bowl, even though she wasn't sure why they had to do that and, they all sat there chatting and people slowly all disappeared. She said they only realised when some of them came back out and had no clothes on. "the dirty bastards" she said hahah. Oh my god they crack me up.

Aahhh, Andrea this one was. In my old salon. She would come in, piss everyone off, take her shoes off, put her phone on charge and her laptop if she was having a colour, and demand a tea or coffee before my boss started doing her hair and wouldn't let her start if she didn't have her drink haha.

I love salon stories. :)

Loving these!!! X

Funtimefranko think that be my client. His wife is on 'dialysis' but then approached my friends salon and said it's his mum. Such a shame for people to switch. Bless them.
However, after having 2 girls at 5 and 3 I think I'm close myself lol xx
It is a shame. He seemed to be very aware of what he was like if you know what i mean. We asked him totype his pin in once, he did one number and we had to ask him to type the next one, everytime he did he was say "scuse me" aha..... then at the end his pin was wrong, he put his hand over his eyes and say.... "i think we're going to be here for a while" haha

Latest posts

Back