weirdest names for pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog is a cavalier king charles spaniel called Maisy. She is unbelievably cute but unfortunately does not possess a brain cell.

i had 2 hamsters i called them bonnie and clyde because they were both evil and used to gang up on me....i gave them away to a friends daughter she loved them! strange child

I have a cat called Min........I did have two cats.....Henry decided to drift to pastures new! :(
Henry and Min from the goons......our kids didnt get it.......we did...we're ancient tho me and the hubby!
x

julia_james said:
what is the strangest names you have called pets

mine are
CATS i have named
1 cifa = c for..cat
puddy... i taut i taw a puddy tat lol
curlicer = you spell cat with a curly c

lol Julia, curlicer is my fave!

I have 2 cats- 1 boy (1 1/2 yrs)(who we bought as a girl) called skye, and he is gay (seriously, he only likes men!)

And Jackson my jet black princess who is Skyes sister xx

My animals names are
German shepard called Amber (boring got her from a rescue place so didnt name her.
A whippet cross called Chase ( always chasing things)
1 cat is called Luna
2 cat is called Harley
Rabbit is called Louie
fish are as follows-
Pun ( yellow tang- pun tang he he)
jaba
babe
claude
nemo (had to be done)
Penny
Jaws
Doris
Seymoore (he is a wrass seemoreass Hehe)
I think thats it everyone is always asking me to come up with pets names, i Named my dads affrican grey Basil my aunties cats Bailey and Mia they are just a few.:)

Hiya,

1 Ginger male kitty named Gollum (Yes from the LotR film) B/f named him - thought he was very ugly with a big head when he was a kitten!! :cry:

1 Black, white, ginger tortoise shell female named Girlcie - Another name from b/f - don't know what possesed him for that one...

Puppy soon to come! I'M going to name him Leepschin (Pronouncing it 'Leap' & 'shin' with a German accent!) The name for the cat in the Witches film :D

We had Pixie and Dixie ther gerbils, Harry and Barnie the hamsters.
Had various dogs over the years (since being a kid) they have been Peggy, Tippy, Sammy and Benson and our current dogs are called Missy and Flo!!

Not really strange names i know - got a name sorted for our new dog (when i've convinced Hubby) - Belle!!

K Louise said:
My animals names are
German shepard called Amber (boring got her from a rescue place so didnt name her.
A whippet cross called Chase ( always chasing things)
1 cat is called Luna
2 cat is called Harley
Rabbit is called Louie
fish are as follows-
Pun ( yellow tang- pun tang he he)
jaba
babe
claude
nemo (had to be done)
Penny
Jaws
Doris
Seymoore (he is a wrass seemoreass Hehe)
I think thats it everyone is always asking me to come up with pets names, i Named my dads affrican grey Basil my aunties cats Bailey and Mia they are just a few.:)

How about a kitten who name was Mouse? There was a cartoon called Tom and Jerry and he looked just like Jerry but grey and Jerry didn't fit him so his name was Mouse. And I have a bearded dragon named Tweaker!

I`ve got a staffie called Strangeways,2 jack russells,one called The mighty boosh,the other Scud ( as in missile!) 2 cats Pumfy and Timothy,5 guineapigs called Delia,Helga,Bogof,Johnny and Tinkerbell.I used to have a hamster called Bastard `cos he bite straight through my little finger nail!

I have two dogs
Phoebe - Blonde and white female Shih-Tzu - a proper little maddam!
Boots - a little rascle - black and grey male Shih-Tzu named after the monkey in Dora the Explora!

I used to have a beautiful silver grey weimaraner called 'Beau' - he was my baby and i miss him so much.

julia_james said:
puddy... i taut i taw a puddy tat lol

My cat is called Puddy.

*Claire* said:
My cat is called Puddy.

lol really??? nice to know im not the only weird one lol

My hubby had a boxer dog named Mattice.... named after the artist Mattice cos she was as pretty as a picture.
Also now got 2 ginger cats called GINGER and MARMALADE
Also 2 dogs called BONNIE and ROGUE

I've got a grey and white rabbit called badger we got him from a rabbit rescue centre so i did'nt name him.
Rachel x

I always give my little ones names related to my profession (I'm a pro musician). Here you have some of them:
Arianna, Galatea, Poppea, Elektra, Salomé, Josquin, Queen (she came home when Freddy Mercury died!), Brunilda...

My first cat was called Portia (my mum named her after the car)
and now i have a cat called Salem

Hi,
We have a slinky black and white cat called 'Valletta', it's the capital city of Malta, where my husbands family come from. We took a family vote and eventually Valletta won.
The two worst ideas came from my hubby, who suggested 'Taxi' or 'Skanky Fartknocker'! Could you imagine going out to call for the cat if he'd won?:o
Thankfully I had final say on our sons name. His initials are funny but his name is cute.

we used to have a budgie called elvis (My brother picked the name)
Also a couple of years ago we bought caitlin some fish for her birthday and she picked the obvious names, Nemo, Dory and flipper. Then a few weeks later she won a goldfish at the fair and we thought she would pick something else off nemo or something similar to name it, but she refused to call it anything other than "Barry". No idea why as we dont know anyone called that lol. Nemo, Dory, Flipper and Barry. Strange lass! lol

previous cats names (from when I was a kid)
mittens -very original, Tigger, Casper (pure white), honey, smokey (all gray), Tarzan (used to charge down the hallway thru the lounge and launch himself at the net curtaining.)
Had a dog named Marshall, cat called Gibson (he was my baby :cry: ) and another called Sylvester and a rabbit called Petra, all have passed away. we now have 3 cats, Lita, Tom (another original name) and Bruce. My husband used to have a cat named sparkplug when he was a kid.

James and Joe's Jumping Jesse- Jesse chocolate labrador with a 5 foot verticle leap...makes me crazy as she is always jumping the garden fence and eating my tomatoes before they have a chance to ripen.

Big Red Bud- he likes Budweiser and will beg for almost any beer, except the really cheap stuff, Budweiser is his favorite but he also likes ambers.

Tubby a white cat with silver tabby spots, his name is self explanitory, he could easily stand in for an emporer penguin if the position should come open, he's fat and furry enough the baby penquin would be quite warm.

Spike the salamander, Buzz and Yugioh are tetra's

We had a minature dachsund named Killer, her bark was definately worse than her bite, if your glared she hid! Miss her even if she was a yappy little monster!

Also had Poco, Chico and Mugsy

Latest posts

Back