Welcome letters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shan2107

Reaction score
Hi Guys .......Im looking for inspiration - does anyone currently send welcome letters to new clients
:rolleyes: x

Hi Guys .......Im looking for inspiration - does anyone currently send welcome letters to new clients
:rolleyes: x

I read someone on here suggest a postcard with your logo on etc saying thank you for your custom which I thought was a lovely touch and something I shall be doing.

I had some small folded cards designed and was going to pop one in the post to all new clients. I never got them printed, but it may be something i get done. I fact I might do it now!

It just said thank you and welcome basically.

:)

No, but I give every new client a voucher for £10 off their next visit. It has no expiry, but if they don't bring it, they don't get the discount!

Vicki x

No, but I give every new client a voucher for £10 off their next visit. It has no expiry, but if they don't bring it, they don't get the discount!

Vicki x

Wow £10 is very generous. Is that only if they spend over a certain amount? I have read lots of your posts & completely rate what u say so it must work! Had u tried with lower amounts & not got as many returning clients ? Do u do loyalty schemes too or just the £10 one off offer? Sorry so many questions! Xx

Thanks for your kind comments.

I just think if you're going to do it, do it properly. We never did less. We don't give change but only the odd client splits it - an eyebrow tidy then uses what's left towards something else - you can't buy style!
But a lot of our clients will treat themselves with it so suddenly they're having a more expensive facial or upgrading a treatment. They are very appreciative and most clients who come once come back several times at least. Maybe they feel guilty if they don't! It's up to us then to retain them!

The other rule I have is to always be glad to receive it so when they say "Oh can I use this? " I say - with a big smile "of course you can". Inside I say b@llock$ lol

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I run a loyalty card and they get a stamp for each treatment but for their first treatment they get 5 free stamps plus their stamp for that treatment. Most new clients have said that encourages them to keep coming as they don't need many more to get a full card. In effect the 5 stamps gives them £5 off.

Vic - I feel I'm stalking you tonight as I keep replying just after you :)

Latest posts

Back