Well Done England

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Well i was sqaushed like a sardine, pushed and shuffed around the pub and smell like a brewery because ive had so much chucked oer me but hey what a result !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done E-N-G-L-A-N-D

Kellyc said:
Well i was sqaushed like a sardine, pushed and shuffed around the pub and smell like a brewery because ive had so much chucked oer me but hey what a result !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done E-N-G-L-A-N-D
Can I just say, Kelly, in the words of Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind "frankly my dear i dont give a damn" :biggrin:

Pretty good game. Cool goales. Hope we'll meet on 4th of July. ;)

Im not a big football fan but when it comes to supporting my country and seeing every one in high spirits i think its great and if some peoples opinions are not off the same then i appreciate that but i was just expressing my view on what i smell like lol!!! Anyway yeah stefanie it was a great game x

Hiya,

I missed it, finished work at 4.45 then raced to the hospital to see my gran.....when i got to the ward she is in she wasnt there and all the nurses were watching the footie.....she had been moved to intensive care..........they did have a liitle portible so i saw some of the game.............i had a few things to do at my grans home (cleaning etc) but heard it on the radio........well done boys.......................i cant understand the hooligans..........its only a game after all...............they should lock them all up! they just disgrace our country and to them its not about football.....they just want trouble (SADDOS)
Amanda

Sorry to hear about your gran lily, i know what you mean about the hooligans thats how i got half a pint of beer chucked over me!! x

hi lily sorry about your poorly gran, take care love dee

Hiya

Thanx you Guys.....thats really nice of you........my gran and grandad (who passed away nearly 7 years ago as i had just found out i was pregnant) brought me up and they are my parents to me in my eyes............My Gran has got Panreatits and was 50 50 on sat but has pulled through .......now she has a chest infection
For the record we were in A & E for nearly 12 hours..............she was rushed in at 4am sat and wasnt seen by a doctor till 9.30 am then he nearly let her home untill the blood tests come back.......didnt get to a ward till 3.30pm sat......then was touch and go...........if the doc had let her so home on sat she wouldnt be here now
THANX GUYS AGAIN FOR YOU SUPPORT
Love ya all Amanda

Kellyc said:
Sorry to hear about your gran lily, i know what you mean about the hooligans thats how i got half a pint of beer chucked over me!! x
Weren't you pissed off that they only gave you a half pint? How tight is that eh?? Lol

he he, yeah your right Carole the worst thing was i dont like beer and i had a mouthful of it, i was chatting away as i do and it ended up in my gob lol as well as all over my clothes and arms etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back