Well done Geeg 1st place!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
just wanted to say a big congratulations to Gigi on her 1st place scratch front cover, so simply ssssoooo effective!!!!

A worthy winner :hug:

also a big well done to liza smith who's front cover cane 2nd it is beautiful xx

i wish i could have a front cover you girls are brill xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

WHOOHOOOO

Way to go Gigi!!

Can anyone please scan it for me?

OR

If anyone has a spare copy, I would VERY MUCH LOVE ONE, pretty please:Love:
I'll pay for it.

:green:

I think Gigi's cover was a Solar picrure.......and the pic is in Geeg's gallery.

I must admit as much as I love Geeg's cover, which many have tried to emulate and never quite succeeded!....I voted for Liza Smith's it is just such a beautiful cover, beautiful french toenails, beautiful shoes and a cute dog!!

Oh yes, I knew about that one.

Thanks!

I thought she had done something new. My bad, I misunderstood.

:hug:

congratulations hun....all your hard work has payed off for you and you deserve it xx

Well done Gigi, xxx

i wonder if she won alittle prize????

Way to go Gigi, you rock hun
you are a true inspiration to us all :hug:

Well thanks all ... I didn't even know until I read this!! First I've heard of it.

Well done Liza for your beautiful cover too.

Anyone know if there was a third place? Whoever it was congratulations.

Well I am chuffed (as they say in Yorkshire). :)

Well thanks all ... I didn't even know until I read this!! First I've heard of it.

Well done Liza for your beautiful cover too.

Anyone know if there was a third place? Whoever it was congratulations.

Well I am chuffed (as they say in Yorkshire). :)

Well done Geeg - July was third for Misa. (red polish dripping into a bottle).

:hug: congratulations Gigi :hug:​

and well done to everybody else too...for your places and for getting a front cover in the first place :lol:

congratulations gigi, an amazing picture :hug:

Just had a look, they are all fantastic
WEll done to all of you that won

Way to Go Mum - just got the copy and saw it. I voted for it too so extra pleased. Also Liza - truly lovely shot and congratulations on your 2nd place doll (see you Thursday).

I always think Alex and team do a really lovely job on Scratch covers. The cover this month was exactly what we did on the Louis Vuitton nails for Autumn Winter 07 this Feb - exact. I wonder if Lorraine has seen it!! We spent hours creating them before the show... not an easy look to create in the salon unless you want to spend hours and charge a fortune.

Anyway, to all covers... a worthy well done but extra love and hugs to 1st & 2nd place :hug::Love::hug::Love::hug::Love:

Well done Gigi thats really great news :hug: x

Congratulations to you and all :hug: x

Latest posts

Back