Well done to Denise !!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Well I have to say, and I have to admit, this competition was very well organised...............
Setting aside the French Tip issue.......LOL.......
We made our point and she made hers, end of the matter lol.............

A category for each and every system, even Gel had it's own Category...........and so did fibreglass wohoooooooooooo!!!!!

And even a interpreter for the hearing impaired was on the stage, signing as Denise spoke.................... This was fantastic.................well thought off!!!!!

So Denise Thanks everso................... you did well !!!!!!

Yes have to agree

Denise was very good i told her that dawnie needed to be able to see her so she could lip read her and she made sure she was right in front of her

And an interpreter for the hearing impaired at the presentation

WAY TO GO DENISE

I also have to say that Denise was a great help when she was told I could not hear .......she made sure she looked at me while speaking was brill, and in the breifing she stoood right in front of me ............thank you so much for making my first comp an enjoyable one...............when someone started sighing on the stage I nearly fell of me chair lol, now that the message is getting across for deaf peeps and hard of hearing peeps I think its time I brushed up on my sighing :lol:

So a big thanks to Denise Cheers babe
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back