Well how about it Mr Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a big fan of yours and mrs geeks since discovering this web site it is fab and i have picked up loads of tips. I spose you could call me a geek et!! i would be realy interested in the afore mentioned get together come knees up hhhumm i mean training (well it cant be all work and no pub!)
please please let me know where and when it may happen. After paying out s***loads of money for some not very top class training and then some to get to where i am today i would realy appreciate so advice from a real pro!! I too can bring a palm tree!!
im new to all this and have only been going for a few months but put in loads of practice & one day i hope to be a patch on your work thanks loads nickki :D

Hey Sam
What a brill idea :shock:
count me in .........after groovynails of course :D
Take care Dawnie

Well how could I miss this one, not a chance.........
Right behind Dawnie on this one.
It's not just a creative thingy is, please tell me silk/fibreglass girls are in on this too. Even though my Acrylic training is going pretty well, even if I say so myself lol
Love Ruth V&O xxxx

pleeeeeez cum 2 australia I promise we'll be good :revolve: :revolve:

Jane :flower:

We will organise an annual meeting of the geeks for later this year.

hmmmm I know juuuust the place.....

...you're right, Hawaii it is!! But on one condition, you can pay for us all!! :D Well, you must earn bucket loads from your nail art so I'm sure you could afford it!!!! :D

...and if people-who-have-never-done-a-course-before-but-will-be-very-soon are allowed...i'll come ;-)

hey look at all the Essex area-ish chichas who wana come!! Dellie..Kelly...Ruthy & offspring..me..hey now you GOTA do Essex ;-) lol lol lol :rofl:
xxlaylaxx

And if those half way through a training course are included - then ME TOO!!! please

Julie

pleeeeeez cum 2 australia I promise we'll be good

I think you're going about this all wrong, I think you'll have more of a chance if you promise to be bad...... :twisted: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you think Kitty :?:

I can do bad :twisted: :devil: :twisted:

Jane

Hi all,
Just let me know the location and date and I'll be there. It would be great to meet you all and exchange tips(!), ideas and to chat about the biz.
Hey, I've even come out of hiding for this promise.....can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back