Well how about it Mr Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont suppose your ever in dorset. :D

Hi Geek, I know youre going to say that whoever teaches would be just as qualified and I know you cant be everywhere but do you ever travel to different areas to teach? Would feel a bit short-changed not to get the 'Master' ;)

Thanks guys...
I really teach mainly up here in Leeds though I do events from time to time elsewhere (usually international though).

Dont ever feel shortchanged! Every teacher has something different that no one else can offer... their style. That is usually a blend of their experiences, education, and personal point of view. That is something that makes each of us unique and desireable to learn from.

Toodles!

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Just a quickie....do you do any teaching these days Master Geek, you who is most amazing and knowest everthing! (It was felt that flattery at this point might well be worth while :D )

Just wondering, Adele

Yup... still teaching. Most of the time is up in Leeds doing 1 to 1's or Masters.

Mr Geek,

I would also be one very interested party in being taught by 'THE' Nail Geek!!! :king:

Maybe you could, as some of the other girls have said, do a 2 day workshop or something. I know you have to fit it in around your busy schedule but, honey, J-Lo and the rest of the divas you surround yourself with these days aren't a patch on us British girls!!! ;) I'm sure Mrs Geek agrees with me!!!

Mrs Geek may even find a new vocation like looking after my 4 month old son!!!!!! (Not that you should give up what you do!!!! You're fab!) :queen:

Ok Geek

What's so special about going abroad and teaching there, hey?

Alright so it may be warmer, more exotic and more exciting.....or so you think......because most places these day has the luxury of being heated, if you want exotic, I can provide a few palm trees and maybe the odd hibiscus, and as for exciting what can be more exciting than being able to go home to your lovely lady, Mrs Geek!!

Now tell me what's sooooo good about going abroad?

Come on Geek how about doing some teaching/workshops around this little old country - especially Suffolk.

Your adopted country needs you. I thought it was just me.....but it obviously isn't.

Dedicated Dellie

a Geek Symposium or Road Show??? He doesn't even know I'm writing this :D but I always thought it would be good for him to travel the UK a little - will chat to him and see about his time (that's always our biggest problem) :huh: What sort of things would you guys like to do??? lets have some feedback! :rolleyes: :shock: :D

Howdidoodi Mrs Geek

I'm going to show my total ignorance now and say 'what's a symposium?' :oops:

Personally, I would love to do a workshop/training sort of thing. A hands on day. It's all very well watching somebody else do amazing things, but to have Master Geek casting his beady eyes over my actual working practices............well that would just be the icing on the proverbial cake!!

I know this kind of thing is probably very hard to organise due to time, time and errr, more time! And also in this situation you would really need to work in smaller numbers, but maybe he could do 2 day workshops in various areas.

If Leeds were nearer, I truly would travel up for some 1-1's, but in reality I'm afraid it just really is too far :(

Many thanks, Mrs Geek ;)
Adele

LOL a symposium is a conference.

xxlaylaxx

I can see me looking after your 4 month old - our two plus I'm sure there would be more takers.... hmmmm let me think about this seriously - NOT!!! :D A cresh (spelled wrong) that's what we need - OK who's volenteering???? (my spelling has gone to pot tonight)!!! :grab: :hit:

i am not ready just yet to do my masters but i would travel from gran canaria for a week end for a work shop with some one to one...i would be a little scared as some of the pupils have been at this for years and i only 12 months but hey...it's the only way to learn...please please please let me know the dates well in advance so i can book off the weekend or what ever and i'll be therexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lilixxxxxxxxxxx

Ok... How about this?

We will organise an annual meeting of the geeks for later this year.
We just have to organise

head count
cost

Id like to keep it semi small so we have plenty of 1to1 time... but saying that... a crowd can be a lot o fun.

Toooodles

i'll bring a long a spare pair of underwear just incase i have an accident then,can't believe i could be attending oh my god.....p.s do i need to do my masters first or am i fine as i amxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :?

im first in the queue

Oooooooh can you come to Australia??????????????

Our International Beauty Expo is on in August??????????????????

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Oi you ladies, just get in the queue..............It was my idea and therefore I've got front row tickets..............or else :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks so much Geek, you are ACE :D (although so is Mrs Geek as I think she may have done a wee bit of twisting of one's arm ;) )

Anyway, now just to figure out when and where, and just you remember who gave you this little ol' idea :tongue:

Desperately, delighted, Dellie

hi

Geek what a fab idea and will also be able to meet the others from the board

:D :D

....I'll Be There!!!!!!

Would love to come. Also, as lili said, what experience/qualifications will we need :?: Don't want to be shown up!!! :oops:

Oooo, if complete beginners are invited - I'm in!!! :D

Karen
:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back