...WELL I NEVER...I was shocked & thrilled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
.....LAST NIGHT I WENT TO THE STUDENT AWARDS FOR WAKEFIELD COLLEGE ...NONE OF MY CLASS MATES TURNED UP AND MY TUTOR WAS REALLY UPSET.....AND I WAS STOOD ON MY OWN....anyway she asked me to stay a while, which i really felt like going after 1 1/2 on my todd, but I did and low and behold.....when the Nail Technology Award for Student of the year was annouced guess who won!

...little old me...i was shocked :suprised:

...i got a Certificate to tell the world, a next voucher, pinnacle manicure stuff, loads of OPi polishes and whole load of nail art kit :green:

Last night I was as high as a kit, I've never won anything like this before and I feel really proud of myself :o

Sorry for braggin but I am really wanted to tell someonelse....

hey good on you , i bet your glad you went now arnt you lol, have a good day hun love dee

Hey, congrats you! Well done - you should be proud of yourself! You have a right to brag!!! xxx

That's brill. It's so lovely to receive something that shows that somebody's noticed how good you are. Don't apologise for bragging - shout it from the roof tops. You have EVERY right to be proud of yourself and pleased. Well done.

Well done you.............the hard work paid off for you.

Take care Dawnie xx

Thanks girls :green: for your kind words
Level 3 NVQ for me next the who knows what

Yippeee

Congratulations Louise, we all know how hard you worked for that!

Well done don't forget to advertise it somewhere it can only help to gain clients
Good luck

WELL DONE
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Who's a clever girl, then?? Lou is!!! It must have been that fantastic answer you gave to that difficult question that clinched it for you being the student of the year! Go girl!!!!!!!!

Louise ... you deserved that success and I wish you all the very best ... you have worked hard and long ... I still remember some of your first posts!! You have come a long way since then!! Congratulations.

hey good on you that is just fabulous I am so happy for you!!!!

geeg said:
Louise ... you deserved that success and I wish you all the very best ... you have worked hard and long ... I still remember some of your first posts!! You have come a long way since then!! Congratulations.
Thanks.. :o jeepers I look back now at my earlier threads and cringe sometimes but ya got start some where...

FingerNailFixer said:
hey good on you that is just fabulous I am so happy for you!!!!
Thanks chuck

Fabulous news Louise - well done and may you keep on doing even better and better!! The Geeks are proud of you!! :)

hi

Ah bless. Thats great news.

WELL DONE HUN, im really pleased for u. :green: :green: :green:

Well done loiuse, you deserve it with all the hard work and determination you put in............................keep it up babes

Amanda & Lee

Well done hon !!
Quite the Geekette now eh !!
Keep at it and the skys the limit
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back